Chapter 77: Tentative

Start from the beginning

Over time, information has accumulated, and many things that I didn't understand before can now be figured out. The Mu family is the imperial merchant, and its own ability is sufficient, so it has caused a certain misleading direction. Xie Tingyue always felt that He Yuanqi embraced the Mu family's thigh, and Long Qingfu leaned on the outside family, but it was not. It should be the other way around. The Mu family was originally a vassal of the Long family, a dog raised by the Long family, listening to people 's instructions, and where to fight. Therefore, some behaviors were insinuated by the Long family. Makes people think that everything is his own power.

Xie Tingyue thought a little bit, and felt terrible.

The cooperation between the two has been reached. There is a bridge between in-laws, and Long Qingfu's biological mother is Mu's sister. Long Qinglin and Long Qingfu are fathers and brothers, but the former was born by Long's father and his wife, and the latter was born by Xiao Yan. Regardless of whether it is a good or a bad one, it is a good-looking one, born short.

Long Qingfu's noblewoman died early, and she didn't know how to die. Long Qingfu was thrown away to his grandfather for upbringing. He said that it sounded good, but his grandfather was so obsessed with it that he was wrong. How can he raise his children? Plus the words of the people ...

Long Qing recovered from hysteria, and his condition was very serious. He couldn't become a biological child like ordinary people, so he had to be locked up and taken care of.

The two people who are really related to the Mu family turned out to be like this, but the two alliances are still unbreakable. What do these people think?

Long family cherish this relationship, or do not want to? Cherish why not treat Longqing Fu mother and son well? The Mu family did not respond at all to this, didn't mind at all? Because of the power of the government and the family brought by the other party, the possible future benefits, the life of his family is not important?

Xie Tingyue sighed.

He never dared to explore too much about the terribleness of human nature.

Compared to the owner of the Mu family, Mrs. Hang was much better, and she took Xie Tingyue's hand and said a few words: "Whether it is old, just look at your younger generation. You are clever afterwards. words."

The old lady looked at the mission as she spoke, and blinked, very lively.

Xie Tingyue was amused by her, helping the old lady to sit down at the table: "Would you also like to go to the mission to take a look?"

The old lady's lips twitched and snorted, "The old man has nothing to say about him, it is better to sit here to drink saliva and moisten his throat."

Xie Tingyue looked at the old man like a child and lost his temper, and said to himself that this man was offended?

From the reply from Hang Qingyu and the dossier of Chu Mu's news channel, he knows that Mrs. Hang's business style is the same as that of a man. No matter what, everyone depends on his ability. Have to kneel and sing to conquer, dare to ridicule the mind, don't blame the old lady for being rude.

Mrs. Hang is definitely not a person who ignores the overall situation because of her personal grudges and personal preferences.

Now that it looks like, I am not interested in the lead position of this mutual market ...

Not interested, don't care, what's the reason for coming here?

Xie Tingyue was thinking all the way, and finally came to Li Wang.

Fearing that there are too many variables, he salutes him and simply hits the ball: "Dare to ask the Lord, but the little thing is sloppy smoke?"

King Li almost dragged a beard directly: "How do you know!"