Chapter 77: Tentative

Start from the beginning

How is the relationship between the two?

Long Qinglin would not object to the words of the prince, and smiled silently.

Chu Mu's brows were down, thoughtful.

Prince ... is very different from what he imagined.

Wisdom, calmness, meticulous observation, the city is quite young.

The eyes met briefly, and a few words were in contact. The prince should know something clearly and hint at something.

It is a pity that in the last life, he was not physically fit and did not have enough energy to deal with others. In the end, he died before walking to the stage. I don't know who was cheap. If you meet the Prince earlier, maybe everything will be different.

Long Qinglin cleverly pushed the words back, but Chu Mu did not simply let it go, smiling like a spring breeze: "His Royal Highness said that Nei Zi Ji hangs her sister's body, and she hasn't seen him for a long time. Long House said, it was helpless for days and hours, and it was just no chance. It happened today-Lord Long, I'm afraid that I have to prepare a few good wines at home. "

"How difficult is this?" People in the officialdom are the best at playing Tai Chi, Long Qinglin smiled. "Brother Chu is coming, I will welcome you! Neizi is young at home and is sick for a few days. I miss my brother more and miss his care. -Speaking of them, what about Xie Er? How can you let yourself go alone and not take care of each other? How can you be assured of your body? "

Chu Mu had no waves and smiled as always: "People like me who have been so sick for the longest time don't like other people to make a fuss, and my body is not as fragile as Lord Long thinks, and sometimes I want to be alone, there is nothing to worry about."

The Prince's eyelashes moved slightly, and a sorrow passed quickly under the eyes.

This expression was too obvious, and he himself noticed it. Regardless of other people's attention, whether to ask questions or not, he spoke first: "You said, let Gu think of Big Brother. Occasionally, like you, he wants to be alone. Others are fussing. "

Long Qinglin immediately arched his hand: "People who have been chronically sick are mostly thin and have similar mentality. Some places are similar, and the Prince must not take pain into account."

Like it?

Was it wrong or was it intended?

The smile at the bottom of Chu Mu's eyes showed a little fun.

No matter he was a prince, he didn't say these two words.

...

Xie Tingyue walked in the direction of King Li, and those who were eager to try had already returned.

Such as the Mu family owner.

The two were out of date, Xie Tingyue smiled politely, and the other side also made an elder look, 'wonderful mention': "Young people, be careful and careful in doing things, be too proud, and be careful."

No matter what happened to He Yuanqi before, or Xie Ru's recent toss, neither side can have any good feelings. The Mu family didn't like Xie Tingyue's eyes, and Xie Tingyue's temperament was naturally not afraid.

He smiled, "So Mu's wings are down?"

Mu's homeowner was distressed and it was already true that Xie Tingyue hadn't even tried it. How can this be answered?

The other side froze for a moment, snorted coldly, and waved away.

Xie Tingyue was not afraid to offend Mu's family at all.