Chapter 76: Which Chu family?

Start from the beginning

this game......

In a short time, I am afraid that the results will not be achieved.

Chu Mu: "Do you want to explore separately?"

Xie Tingyue looked at Chu Mu's eyes, thought for a moment, and smiled: "Okay."

Chu Mu released his hand, and the two separated one after the other.

Going far, Chu Mufang turned back and glanced at the direction Xie Tingyue left.

From the moment he opened his eyes again, from the moment he kissed Xie Tingyue as his wife, many things had changed from his life. All kinds of information whistled, hitting the face in the same way, hurried and fast, and people were not allowed to refuse.

At this time in my last life, many things had not yet happened. By the end of his life, his limited physical energy was simply not enough to cope with many things, and the time was too short. He had no time to figure out the facts.

He felt that the royal family didn't seem to know his existence, and because of this, he hated it more and became more horny. Now thinking about it, it is his enchantment. The state of having nothing but horns is too crazy and terrible.

People live a little bit fettered.

Fortunately, he was not thin, this time, he had a wife.

Chu Mu slowly turned and walked towards the corridor.

Shit luck will not have a second time, he cherishes the opportunity to live again, and he does not want to let Xie Tingyue get into it until he is uncertain about the danger.

His Royal Highness ... Do you know me?

Xie Tingyue actually knew what Chu Mu was doing.

Opposite to the twilight, his heart gradually throbbed. When he was not sure of this intention, he would be afraid, but now he is certain, approaching Chu Mu, but reassured. Chu Mu had a lot of jokes with him, but it was all true. Now he can understand that Chu Mu has been expecting him to approach him, and he is conflictingly worried that he will be in danger and is always struggling.

Chu Mu wanted to hold up a sky and protect him rigorously from the wind and rain.

He believed in Chu Mu's ability and was also considerate of this tenderness. When Chu Mu said that he separated, he did not refuse.

He also believes that Chu Mu will not conceal what he is doing now, so why bother with morning and evening?

Xie Tingyue walked to the side without any hesitation and observed the Chiman mission.

People are always good at finding opportunities in the staggering cross-section, and the field has slowly heated up.

Small things ... what exactly is it?

Xie Tingyue trims her eyebrows slightly, keeps thinking in her head, and what the Chiman people take out will be something unique to her country?

The Chiman people live in the cold north, the soil is barren, and there are not many special things. It is well-known that the fur is there. The animals there are excellent in the ability to protect against the cold. There are many good skins. There are probably only medicinal materials that like extreme weather. Here comes the jewelry.

Is it too easy to guess? But if it is jewelry, the price is hard to say, and the difficulty is too high.

But it 's not that, it 's that? Does Chiman want to take an unusual path?

Just thinking, someone suddenly spoke in his ear.

"Lan Yingbu, Xie Er, I recognize you."

The comer's voice was rough, but it was Wu Kui, the leader of the mission!