Chapter 76: Which Chu family?

Zacznij od początku

"So many people ... it's really difficult to see, and you don't see much."

Chu Mu seemed to have dialed something because of this sentence, her smile was slow, and her voice was profound: "So the problem lies in too many people."

Xie Tingyue paused, her eyes suddenly lighted up!

Yes, the problem lies in too many people!

Although the game has set up problems, it will not be impossible. The mission is willing, and the Prince will not agree. Therefore, this solution may not be difficult to find, but it is too easy to be blinded by a leaf.

This person must not be hard to find!

It is not difficult to find, it is very outstanding in the crowd, either its looks, or status, or different places ... In short, it must be conspicuous.

The people in the audience, except for the game participants, could not move casually, the prince who led the game and the leader of the mission Wu Kui, the most special temperament, was Long Qinglin. This person is fair enough to deceive.

But he was too close to the prince, and his performance seemed to be the prince's henchmen-at least on the surface, such an identity should be avoided.

As for the people of the Chiman Mission-the appearance and temperament can't be used to describe it. It can only be said that everyone is tall and not very delicate. They can only say that they have characteristics. But the Prince's people are avoiding suspicion. Don't they avoid it? If the two sides are fair, no one can favor it.

Picking these out, most of the rest are mediocre and unattractive.

"Either look or temperament, or status ..."

Xie Tingyue and Chu Mu looked at the first row of right-handed people at almost the same time.

King of ceremony!

King Li is a laid-back prince. It looks like he has no power and less than imagination. In fact, he has enough status, and no one dares to lose face.

Xie Tingyue looked for a moment, eyes narrowed, and chuckled out loudly: "Wang Ye seems particularly stable today."

Chu Mu understood the meaning of his words and laughed: "It's not just stable, it's too stable."

The two did not have much contact with King Li. They only met a few times in Qingxian. They did not get much information. It can only be seen that the king was a **** and wrote everything on his face. On that day, his face was deliberate. Not writing anything ... that's the problem.

Xie Tingyue: "Master Wang seems very thirsty."

After a while, I have already drank two teas.

Chu Mu smiled deeper: "Some people can't help but want to drink water when they are nervous."

Xie Tingyue: "It looks like we found it."

King Li should be entrusted with a heavy responsibility. He was worried that people on his side could not find him. He was very anxious, but he couldn't say clearly. He could only hold his own calm, keep the royal style, not arbitrarily, and not lose face.

"We can think of it, others can see it." Chu Mu pulled La Xie Tingyue's hand and reminded him to look in a direction.

The people of the Mu family and the Hang family have already moved, which is in the direction of King Li.

Xie Tingyue thought about it, and was not too anxious: "Many people have mixed eyes, they should not be easy to shoot, only for temptation."

After all, there are only three opportunities for each person to ask a price. When you are not sure what a small item is, you must be cautious.