Chapter 75: You can't save

Start from the beginning

Lin's marriage to a daughter was to pave the way for her son. Now this road is going well ... I'm afraid it must be carefully tasted.

Xie Tingyue: "Where is Xie Ru? You just recognize it this way?"

Chu Mu: "Everyone knows her, what can she do?"

Xie Tingyue didn't like the mother and daughter very much. He didn't like it at all. Xie Ru married the day, he thought that one day they would regret it, but the result came so quickly, some caught off guard. Nothing refreshing.

Chu Mu kissed his cheek gently: "Everyone's path is their own choice, Zifeiyu, knowing the joy of fish, is bitter or sweet, when others don't think clearly, no decision, even if you want to save , Your behavior is not salvation to them, you can't save it. "

Xie Tingyue: "I'm not trying to save, I just--"

"Mrs. is just too kind," Chu Mu said with a sigh. "If others really need it, they will know to speak."

Xie Tingyue: "Will it?"

Chu Mu chuckled: "The People's Economic Affairs Association has grown up and can actively come out to seek this marriage for himself. Face is not the most important thing, and there are real life concerns, and you should speak."

The night was bleak, and the candlelight in front of the bed was like a bean.

Xie Tingyue looked at Chu Mu's face blankly: "What kind of person is Longqing Lin ...?"

Chu Mu smiled mysteriously: "We should know soon."

Long Qinglin was able to keep Lin's from making trouble, but he couldn't control his hand to Xie Ru. The pain is on her own. Lin's is not troublesome. Xie Ru can't help but struggle and resist. She has no choice but to do so many things. Long Qinglin can only come by herself.

The Chiman Mission is about to arrive in Beijing. Nowadays, no one can tolerate it. As long as they have a chance, they only have to wait for a chance.

"Now, good night, good night, Madam, don't mention another man's name, okay?"

...

The opportunity came very quickly.

The Chiman delegation entered Beijing and went to the imperial city to meet the Holy Spirit. After a series of etiquettes were completed, the official business was put on the table, and the mutual exchanges began to have regulations.

The details have passed. Xie Tingyue and Chu Mu are unofficial. It is unknown, but only heard the notice. The grand opening ceremony of the Beijing Splendid Garden. The prince will also preside in person, and those who are qualified to participate in the exchange meeting are the best in the business.

Domestic traders, as long as they are capable, will now receive posts in Beijing. Xie Tingyue was lucky enough to get a post because of Lan Yingbu, and she can take Chu Mu with him.

At the exchange meeting, Xie Tingyue saw many familiar and strangers.

For example, from the Qi family, good friend Qi Wenhai didn't come, his father came, and he talked with Xie Tingyue for a while, thanking him for taking care of his son. Father Qi laughed brightly, and seemed to be very open-minded. He had already positioned himself for today's trip, but he just came here to participate in a lively event.

For example, the old lady of the Hang family.

Mrs. Hang has already arrived in Beijing a few days ago. Xie Tingyue, as a friend of Hang Qingyu, has been entrusted to take care of her and has visited the government. She is not a stranger. Although Madam Hang is a senior, she wants to be called an old lady, but she is physically good, she is mentally savvy, she has a sharp mind, and she does n't have a lot of white hair. Xie Tingyue likes to get along with the old lady, and she has been talking for a long time. The old lady looked at him more and more, and almost stole someone directly from Chu Mu.