Chapter 73: Waiting for someone to come

Start from the beginning

It just looks.

Xie Tingyue squinted slightly and rolled up his sleeves.

There is no other burden this time, and there is nothing imminent, especially something to worry about, just have fun with this cheap sister!

Xie Tingyue was strong as soon as he didn't come up. On the contrary, he made a panic, showing his weak face from time to time, and let Xie Ru despise the enemy, thinking that he couldn't. If the other side disregards the enemy's heart, the plan will have omissions, and if there are omissions, there will be flaws, and he will see more clearly.

Xie Ru was deep in thought. How could she show that she was not ordinary when she only devoted herself to one thing and completed one goal? It is necessary to kill two birds with one stone.

She used Yan Hong.

This person bad her reputation, almost messed up a big plan, by the way it should be revenge!

Yan Hong himself has no background. He is a small business even if he is the oldest in the clan. So far, what can he do if he removes one or two brains? Backstage, of course. Those sisters who threw them out to do for the senior officials are still trivial. He does n't go to officialdom, he ca n't depend much. He walks in business, of course, it depends on this side. His wife's surname is Hang, who is the daughter-in-law of the Jiangnan Hang family. The Jiangnan-Hang family, which is a giant, has survived several dynasties. It is rich and can be rivaled in several countries.

The Hang family got married only to a son-in-law, and may not care about Yan Hong, the son-in-law, but other people's face was two different things.

Xie Ru made a thorough investigation of the Qingxian dyeing of grass, and then rendered the smallpox and ran out to the Hang family.

Subject: Yan Hong was pitted by Xie Tingyue. It was hitting the face of the Hangzhou family. If he didn't pack it up, where would the Hangzhou family save it?

For this reason, she also endured nausea and appropriately washed Yan Hong.

Anyway, she's not an ordinary person now, Yan Hong's life is just something she wants to take, and she'll use it up again.

This tactic was somewhat unexpected. Xie Tingyue admired Xie Ru's generosity slightly and changed it for him. He would never let anyone who disgusted himself feel better. But the Hang family ...

He suddenly remembered that last year he used He Yuanqi's industry to fish.

Hangjia Qianzhuang ... is this Hangjia?

If someone did it on purpose, Long Qingfu, a fool with a perverted personality, could not direct the business, only the Mu family ... or the person who really stood at the core of the Mu family.

Long Qinglin-is it you?

Last year, the Hangzhou family was indeed a business giant, with a keen sense of smell, but just left when he was exposed, and he wasn't hooked. He probably didn't want to be a knife in the hands of others. Moreover, He Yuanqi's industry was a piece of money Fat meat is chicken ribs in the Hangzhou family, but it is unnecessary.

This time ...

Xie Tingyue's lips were slightly raised, and smiled.

Although Xie Ru is clever, she has nine bends and eighteen bends in her belly. She knows where the snake hits is seven inches, and where it hurts to poke her heart. Unfortunately, she always upholds her own ideas. Know that there is another kind of person in this world.

Regardless of status and status, which line of business you will always be as loose, clear-eyed, and as a business person, it is always moral first, sincerity and faith.