Chapter 72: Xie Ru married

Start from the beginning

Finished, counted again!

Just to turn around and run, the back of the neck collar has been pinched by his brother.

"Drinking big wine? Are you very waves? Hmm?" Xie Tingyue's voice was low and gentle.

Xie Tingxing wanted to cry without tears: "I didn't ... I didn't ... It was what he wanted to drink, not me!"

Chu Mu's expression was calm: "Mrs. shouldn't be angry. The wine is indeed what I want to drink. It has nothing to do with my brother."

Xie Tingxing turned his head in anger: "Little Master doesn't want you to be good!"

He is almost getting used to it, this young master is a good person, and he is going to pour mold!

This is all a trick! The concubine is in a wrong country, the enemy is very cunning, you must not be fooled!

Xie Tingyue was not fooled, and the child did not dare to say that anyway, his buttock was hit.

He was also banned from footing, copying books, and not allowed to come out for seven days!

The scene was messy, Xie Tingyue couldn't see, and took Chu Mu to the side to rest.

Chu Mu was next to Xie Tingyue like a boneless man, and his breath revealed the smell of wine: "Madam, I'm dizzy."

Xie Tingyue stared at him: "Pretend, continue pretending."

Chu Mu often looks at his wife's winks, knows how to handle the scales, arranges her skirts slowly, and sits obediently: "It is indeed a wife, and I know me best."

Xie Tingyue snorted, "I'm going to sort my books in the study tonight."

Chu Mu immediately froze: "I ... stay with my wife."

Xie Tingyue: "No need."

Chu Mu: "Yes."

Xie Tingyue narrowed his eyes: "I said no."

Chu Mu snatched Xie Tingyue's hand quietly and grieved: "Will my wife allow me?"

What sort of account books, so many account rooms are not a meal, why should Xie Tingyue do it himself? He didn't really say that he couldn't get away without doing anything. He was telling Chu Mu that he was going to sleep in the study tonight!

This situation has been repeated for several times. I did n't know before Chu Mu, but how can I not understand it later? Every time the wife was angry, he had to spend a lot of effort to coax back. Today, he just greeted two glasses of wine, how could he be punished like this?

I must not let my wife sleep in the study!

Anyway, there is no one else, Chu Mu simply shameless, and directly lie.

Xie Tingyue: ...

A bit of teeth almost smashed and sprayed the other side's face: "Chu, Mu! This is outside!"

Chu Mu kissed Xie Tingyue's finger: "Don't sleep in the study, eh?"

In this situation, whoever wants to face more will lose, Xie Tingyue looked around. There was no way but to grit his teeth: "Go back and pack up!"

Chu Mu was relieved and began to notice that Xie Tingyue's expression was a little different. Although she deliberately converged, she was still more dignified than before ...

Thinking of him before seeing Lin's--

"Are you asking?"

"Well," Xie Tingyue said with a slight jaw, and his complexion was complex. "It's just a long story, just go home and talk."