Xie Tingyue: ...

Forget it, rogue can never win than this guy, he gave up very decisively and turned his eyes to the dishes on the table-

A face collapsed quickly.

"Why a bitter gourd again!"

These days, because I want to clear the fire and dry it, I eat bitter gourd, drink lotus tea, and yellow lotus in the medicine. Although the chef at home is highly capable, the biggest procedure is to astringent and bitter, and the bitter things are not sweet It's not delicious!

Xie Tingyue has no appetite and doesn't want to eat greasy and big meat, but can fresh and sweet side dishes come?

However, Chu Mu was rather ruthless: "Only these dishes, you can eat to some extent, you can't eat all day long with another bite-Madam, feed you for your husband."

Xie Tingyue said goodbye and refused.

Chu Mu held a bowl and sighed sighing: "You suspect someone's family is ugly and tastes bad, but the parents don't want to be like this, they also want to grow sweet, to make people happy, but if they are sweet, there is no way to get angry . It has been tangled for a long time, and finally it is easy to be firm and make food, not to expect anything else, just to ask people to eat a bite, but other people are too disgusted, you see, how poor it is. "

Xie Tingyue had no pity for bitter gourds, and didn't want to eat a bite, but he tried his best to coax his Chu Mu ...

It is even more pity.

Xie Tingyue looked at Chu Mu. This summer, Chu Mu's body has indeed improved a lot, but in the end he is a chronically ill person. I don't know how much effort I took to take care of him. Now I have to coax him to eat a bitter melon ...

Forget it, hold your nose and eat.

Xie Tingyue tasted the same bitter wax and ate the bitter gourd in the bowl.

So smart, many ways to coax people haven't been used yet--

Chu Mu's eyes were soft and soft, and she was satisfied and regretful.

The bitter gourd is not very bitter, it is not greasy to eat, and it smells delicious, but Xie Tingyue is still not satisfied. He said that he simply ate the medicine together, and he suffered again in the back of the province.

"medicine."

He was lying weakly on a bamboo mat, with one hand outstretched, and handed it to Chu Mu.

"Want?"

It took Chu Mu a moment to grasp that long and beautiful hand: "It seems that it is not appropriate to prostitute for the day, but there is nothing wrong with the request of the wife."

The next moment, he was bullied and kissed gently on the corner of Xie Tingyue's lips.

Xie Tingyue died.

What?

what is this!

His forehead was stretched with blue tendons, and he was about to scold swear words: "I said it was medicine, it wasn't like that!"

...

This summer, she took good care of the soft and soft waxy lady-Chu Mu was satisfied in all aspects.

Xie Tingyue is either satisfied or dissatisfied, but no matter what the performance appears, Chu Mu looks satisfied.

Xie Tingyue was very speechless.

He couldn't express his emotions too much, and the heat made him so uncomfortable.

The bear child Xie Tingxing was brought up by his brother since he was a child. He was most aware of his brother's problems. He was worried when he entered the summer. He also skipped classes and stayed several times. Fortunately, Chu Mu is a capable person. He swarmed the bear's homework and did not let his younger brothers fall behind in the academy. Xie Tingyue didn't care about punishing people, he just didn't care.