Chapter 66: I'm getting married

Start from the beginning

The implication is not to explain, these pots are yours.

The emperor was furious, but would you like to try it?

The boss lady shivered a little, but her eyes towards Chu Mu remained unchanged, still with heavy hatred and persistence: "Dare you!"

Chu Mu laughed: "Dare you, I dare."

Xie Tingyue suddenly realized.

The feeling that the boss lady gave him has always been a bit offensive, but at this moment, her eyes looking at Chu Mu were extremely real, and she hated Chu Mu.

The kind of hatred.

Xie Tingyue asked himself, "Have you ever offended you?"

"Maternal son?" The boss wife gave a stunned laugh, and suddenly laughed, "Hahaha-you call him a maternal son! He's such a wolf-hearted bitch, he doesn't deserve to be wives and happy, and live in peace!"

The scene was quiet.

Xie Tingyue was sure.

That side of the road quietly winked at Chu Mu-what the **** did you do that was so hated?

Chu Mu really didn't know, and she was a little curious, but the current situation is obvious, he is not easy to ask, so he has to look at Xie Tingyue.

How could Xie Tingyue not understand? Chaomu nodded, and continued down: "You are a member of the Chu family? I don't seem to have seen you."

The boss lady snorted with blank eyes: "Why do you, the master with eyes above your head, look at the people more?"

There was resentment in her heart, and her thoughts were naturally biased. Xie Tingyue did know her and did not have any impression of her, so she looked at Chu Mu.

Chu Mu shook her head gently.

He's never seen this woman.

Xie Tingyue understood that most of this woman was not serving in the Chu family. She might work in industries outside the Chu family, such as Zhuangzi in the suburbs of Beijing. In short, it must be related to the Chu family. Otherwise, he asks the other party if she is a descendant of Chu's family. She should answer no, not because your eyes are high and you ca n't see the bitter life.

Xie Tingyue thought about it, and sighed: "He has been a slave and his resentment has been greatly grieved and pitiful." His voice was soft, like the wind in the spring, "As you can see, today's situation, you don't May be disconnected, carry it hard, have backbone, but there is a dead end in front of you, and your grievance will go with you, no one knows. If you avoid risk, you may not get good results, but at least you You can say your grievances-do you really want to be buried with the secret? "

This is a bit poking.

The boss is hard-tempered. If he directly persecuted the coercion, she would not be easily softened, but she would be so guided ...

The lady boss bit her lip tightly and looked at Chu Mu.

Chu Mu's face was calm, and his eyes were covered with frost, cold, calm, and indifferent to everything.

Look at Luli again-

Officials are ruthless, seeing the world, many things are not new to them.

What can I do?

Why did she have to bear so much pain, so these people are relaxed!

Boss bites bleeding from his lips: "My father is a doctor."

Chu Mu nodded: "So?"

"He was invited to the Chu family to see you for a doctor, but he didn't look good and was killed by you!" The boss's eyes burned with resentment, "Is it any doctor you can cure this disease? You should have died, why not , Why do you have to stay alive and hold up others! "