Chapter 62: Introduce the monarch

Start from the beginning

Xie Tingyue had an idea in her heart, her eyes flashed, and she looked at Hang Qingyue: "This woman's mind, I really don't understand it. It is better to ask my wife, if you encounter similar vicious dangers, how can you deal with it?"

In fact, even if Hang Qinghuan didn't say it, he still had the answer in his heart. The heavy rain that day was dangerous and he had already seen the performance of the couple.

Hang Qingyi thought about it and glanced at Xiao Yunfeng.

Xiao Yunfeng and her agreed to each other, and seemed to know her thoughts, looking at the past very tenderly. He didn't speak, the meaning was already clear, and what he wanted to say, all supported by his wife's wishes.

Hang Qingyi smiled, suddenly turned around and looked around, and his skirt was drawn with a beautiful arc: "My husband has been missing for two years, and everyone must know, but what happened in the middle, everyone may not know."

Hissing air squeaked and everyone's eyes widened.

A county lives there. Everyone is a neighbor. How many secret things are known, but the inside story is not clear. Is it going to be exposed today?

Hang Qingyu: "My husband was harmed and he was dying. All the doctors asked me to prepare for the funeral. I was embarrassed and not obedient. My husband was stunned for one year. I was ignorant and could not take care of myself. I accompanied him. I take care of it. My husband wakes up like a three-year-old child, forgets everything, and often has ignorant words, saying he doesn't want to affect me. He dares not say this again. I have been poisoned by people and ca n't speak for a year. I ca n't walk or even hurt my internal concubine. It 's not easy to get pregnant. I use various methods to express that I do n't want to affect my husband. My husband did n't hit me, but he did n't talk. No matter where he went, it was safe or dangerous. Do n't go with me. "

"During these years, my husband and I have faced more dangers. If you are just like you, waiting for others to praise and support, how can you get to where you are today?"

Girl Rou had nothing to say immediately.

Everyone is also very quiet, this ... can't be compared! The girl Rou couldn't see it at all, too low! Moreover, the husband and wife of the Xiao family have never been proud of it, and talked to foreigners about these things ...

Xie Tingyue smiled and looked at the girl Rou: "Look, this couple lives on their own, not on the praise of others. You and your cousin may indeed like each other, but you do n't understand the changes in the world, your hearts are changeable, and you do n't have the coping The ability of these situations. You are afraid of danger, you just leave the day, and when the calamity comes, you will definitely perform what you call 'respectively flying'. In the final analysis, it 's just not enough love. The thing you love most is always yourself. "

Everyone nodded again and again, it makes sense!

Looking at the husband and wife of the Xiao family, they always knew what they wanted, and when they chose the person and the way, they went forward and never gave up. They can follow their own courageous choices, or accept bad results, and exhaust all their efforts to make the day go in a good direction, blossom and bear fruit, and be splendid.

Xie Tingyue said, sighing, "What are you talking about? Singing on stage, or playing with children?"

The blow was heart-wrenching, Rou girl was so heartbroken that she couldn't stand anymore, she just fell to the ground and couldn't cry: "No, it's not like this ... it's not like this ..."

Hang Qinghuan: "I really don't understand what you think. As women, we may sometimes be inadequate, but I will never let go of my husband, even if I might affect him."