Chapter 61: Complaint

Comenzar desde el principio

Emotions can be described as intense, and it is easy to win the favor of people who do not know the facts.

Xie Tingyue frowned. If these words were not answered well, it would be easy to cause a feeling of disgust, but Xiao Yunfeng's temperament--

He looked at Xiao Yunfeng and became more worried.

Sure enough, Xiao Yunfeng did not change his straight temper, and immediately sneered: "I was so jealous that I started to hurt-it's up to you"

The audience immediately looked different, and there were many subconscious noises.

Hang Qingyu knew his husband's temperament best. He simply stopped her and stood up and asked Xiao Wenshu: "What about your money?"

Girl Rou exclaimed and reminded: "Cousin!"

Xiao Wenshu has already said: "I lost it when I got out of the water ..."

Hang Qingyu sneered: "Then you shouldn't sue our husband and wife, it's time to sue this **** of water!"

Xiao Wenshu was pale and said something wrong.

Hang Qinghuan: "Everyone lives in one place, who doesn't know who? Xiao Wenshu, I know you are the strongest, and sometimes you will be horny, but in fact it is a good boy. If you have difficulties, why not tell them? Give up any tribe, how can we ignore your business? The ancestors in the heavens looked at it! Who are you bewitched and thought of this heart? "

Girl Rou rushed ahead: "Mrs. What is this word? It is not wrong for you to be morally wrong. Other people tell you that you have a heart? How can there be such a reason in the world!"

"Oh," Hang Ching-chi sneered, "So, let's argue who makes sense, the court official is up, and the verdict is not just to listen to one side of the word. Don't turn things upside down. Most people don't say anything. Come, Xiao Wenshu, you said that my husband and wife embezzled your property, but there is evidence! "

Girl Rou: "During the death of my aunt, there are ten acres in Liangtian at home, and afterwards ..."

"The Xiao family has a family discipline. It is not easy for widows to live alone. The family members can decide to lend out the public property and then take it back when they are grown up. The paper in black and white, the handprint pressed by your mother, why, now your mother is gone, you Become a small child, learn to bite back? "Hang Qinghuan said to Xiao Wenshu.

Xiao Wenshu pursed his lips tightly: "But my silkworm seed, you are going!"

Hang Qingxi laughed angrily: "Don't you sell it to us? On the spot, the silver goods were two, you were all blind? The heavy rain came fiercely. My husband listened to the old farmer and wanted to transfer the silkworms to In case, all the people of the tribe listened, but you did not listen and said that we would seek your property. OK, in order to take care of you, the second son Xie helped out with an idea. Everyone negotiated a reasonable price and made a sale. In the past. Why did you lose your money carelessly, and what we bought for real money must be returned to you? Why, everyone's reason is not reasonable, only your reason is reasonable? "

Xiao Wenshu's face turned red: "But you-regard your life! Don't give up any tribe, why ... why didn't you save me when I went up the mountain?"

Hang Qing narrowed his eyes: "I don't understand what you said. We didn't save you?"

The girl Rou wiped her tears and weeped and said, "The rain was heavy that day, and the road was difficult. You can take care of everyone, just ignore my cousin. I have suffered a lot with my cousin and struggled to support each other ... Seeing the end of the road, you could save my cousin by kicking the star, but you still got my cousin stomping your feet. The same goes down the mountain, you arrange everything, regardless of him, let him walk alone, let him break his leg ... You are He didn't kill him personally, but as a foreigner, I can see it clearly. If you don't treat him kindly, how can he be so embarrassed? If you don't let him stamp his feet, how can he break his leg! Now even seeing a doctor There is no money to take medicine. If this leg is not well raised, there will be no hope for future scientific examinations ... "