Chapter 61: Complaint

En başından başla

Lu Li's official voice is ...

Lu Li Lengheng: "If I fix him, this officer will not have to do it."

The decision has been made, but just a moment and a half ago I have not come up with a wonderful and appropriate method, and I have a headache.

Chu Mu stared: "Where is King Li-have you ever asked?"

Lu Li's eyes flashed slightly, and he drank another cup of tea: "I didn't ask directly, but looking at him, it doesn't seem to care about Yan Hong."

Xie Tingyue and Chu Mu looked at each other with the same clarity and helplessness.

The man of King Li ... is there, and it 's not good to ask directly. He may be asking for a confession. Do n't ask directly ... you are vague, the other party does n't understand, how can you cooperate with you?

But it's hard to leave.

But one way is quite wrong, Yan Hong must remediate this person!

The eyes of the two were staggered, and the tacit understanding was very close. The emotional communication at the bottom of the eyes was a world that could not understand. Chu Mu quietly slapped Xie Tingyue's hands several times. Xie Tingyue didn't notice it at first, but then she was blushing and glaring. Chu Mu Laughing like a fool.

Lu Li felt that his eyes were going to be blind: "Hey, do you want to get close to the house and close the door, don't pretend that I don't exist, it's very hard!"

Xie Tingyue blushed suddenly and retracted Chu Mu's hand: "I just thought of a direction."

Lu Lideng's eyes were bright: "I knew I was right to find you! Come and listen-"

"I'm not mature yet, I think--"

Xie Tingyue's thoughts turned quickly, thinking while eating, and after the tea was warmed up, she had the overall idea: "It can be--"

Before a word was spoken, someone trot outside to send a message: "It's not good, someone beat the drums and complained, and they will sue Xiao family husband and wife!"

This matter naturally needs to be released first.

Xie Tingyue frowned: "Who wants to sue?"

"It's Xiao Wenshu and that soft girl!"

These days they are cared for a lot, and the two can't look at them, Chu Mu said, "Let's go and see."

Lu Li also got up and said, "I'll go and watch the excitement."

...

The county seat of Qingxian County is not too big. The Xiao clan is countable. Xie Tingyue and Chu Mu walked to the county. They did not see the silhouette of the Xiao family.

It seems that the case is now under slightly more pressure.

The two looked at each other, followed by Qin Ping, and came to the front.

Lu Li is regarded as a Shangguan. It is not easy to intervene at will, so he did not reveal his identity. He has been following the two, but if the county official is biased ...

They came just right, the people in front of the church were confronting each other.

Xiao Wenshu was sitting on a stretcher, with a splint on his right leg and a thick bandage. Blood was seeping out of the white bandage. Obviously, he was injured, but the injury was not minor, and his leg was broken.

The mental state is not very good, the eyes are dark, the face is pale, the eyes are covered with bloodshot eyes, and the words are crying: "... Xiao Yunfeng's communique is private, and under the name of caring for the tribe, persecute and invade my family property. Take away my livelihood and trust, not worthy of the patriarch's name! He is jealous that I am better than him at school, and he will be better than him in the future, so he must step on me before I rise, so as to ensure that he will be the only one in the future! I did n't die, but I did n't get it twice, so I tried to do a game that broke my leg, and I had no money to cure the disease without rice! I am a scholar! I am an unhealthy person now, how to take a scientific examination, and how to send an official in the future I'm afraid I'm going to ruin here! "