Chapter 59: Real onset

Start from the beginning

Why is it so tight, who is it? But there are people around to attack Chu Mu?

Thinking of this, Xie Tingyue's heart was tense.

Chu Mu: "Because I have a life-threatening matter, I have to investigate it, I have to do it."

Xie Tingyue was anxious: "What's the matter?"

Chu Mu paused suddenly, looking ...

Slightly twisted, or painful?

Xie Tingyue trimmed her eyebrows and frowned. Is this a regret? Don't want to tell yourself?

Chu Mu grabbed his hand more and more, and seemed to be crushing his palm so much: "... Madam, I hurt ..."

"pain?"

Xie Tingyue said, do you have to pretend to be ill?

As a result, Chu Mu's head crooked and her strength dispersed, and she passed out directly.

Xie Tingyue touched the other person's forehead, and was frightened to death. He immediately shouted, "Qin Ping!"

Chu Mu was sick. The real illness was aggressive.

Xie Tingyue has been married for such a long time, and has been accompanied to take care of it. Chu Mu has several minor fevers, which are not serious. He will take medicine for a few days and he will recover as usual. He has never been sick so fast and so cruel.

There was no fever, or it was only for a moment, and the physical condition suddenly turned down, and his body was cold, and this time he did not even tremble, completely conscious.

"Medicine ... you have to take medicine," Xie Tingyue was anxious, looking at Qin Ping, "Isn't there a life-saving medicine for you, take it out!"

Qin Ping was also very anxious, frowning together, but did not take the action of medicine: "Medicine-finished eating two days ago, one after another, heavy rain, no mountain, no way to make a new system, that pill medicine is hard to find, even if there is, It takes a lot of effort to control ... "

He has been serving the master personally for a long time. He is most familiar with the physical condition of the master. He is usually okay. To this extent, the disease is not as effective as his own willpower. This time, I have to rely on the master to carry it by himself.

Xie Tingyue didn't know the roots and couldn't think about it. There was a problem in his head, what to do!

No medicine ... just go for medicine!

He seized Qin Ping: "This mountain is so big, I heard that there are many herbs. I remember Chu Mu's prescription. Do you know herbs? Can you pick them?"

"I know it, I can pick it up, but I'm afraid I can't find it all-"

Qin Ping thought, now it 's not only the master who is beside him, there is someone to protect him secretly. It does n't matter if he walks away temporarily. Although it 's better to rely on the master 's will now, more herbs and more help are naturally better. : "You can't find all the villains!"

Brother Dong also jumped out from one side and looked at Xie Tingyue: "Master, my grandfather has done medicinal materials business, I also know a lot, I will go with you!"

Xie Tingyue nodded wildly, and the two quickly left.

The girl-in-law Ginkgo reminded, "Ma'am, shall we take the young master to bed? The doctor will come soon."

Xie Tingyue only remembered that, yes, there was a doctor who sent a letter before Luli, saying that the doctor was coming soon, Luli was an official, and he was worried about the disaster situation of the people. The illness was fundamental and there was no possibility of an epidemic. The doctor must not be incompetent.