Chapter 59: Real onset

Start from the beginning

Does Chu Mu like his arrogant temper?

An idea suddenly struck his mind, and he was shocked. He looked at Chu Mu, carefully, "You didn't ... want to hide from me?"

"Why should I hide my wife?" Chu Mu held Xie Tingyue's hand with a smile, and stuck it to her face. "I said, I need my wife very much, but-I'm not sure, my wife needs me."

Xie Tingyue had a pain in her heart.

So has he been running away?

Chu Mu has always been gentle and indulgent, patiently waiting, no matter how anxious, longing for it, will not urge, waiting for him quietly.

However, the other side kept embracing him, but he was still hesitating ...

No, Xie Tingyue frowned. Chu Mu didn't say anything to urge, but she has been silently induced. Every time she approached intimacy like a joke, every plausible confession, maybe not a joke, mixed with sincerity. How much of this sincerity did he ... ignore? Every time I laughed and stepped on Haha, would Chu Mu's heart hurt?

Thinking about getting married at first, the night when Ms. Huang was cured, Chu Mu 'intentionally' got sick and asked him: Can you see it? After Mei Yan, he couldn't wake up at night, and saw the underpass in the study, and the mysterious Chu Mu himself ...

Maybe all of them are hidden, which is what Chu Mu intentionally does.

Chu Mu is waiting for him to know, waiting for him to take the courage to move forward.

"Why?" Xie Tingyue suddenly asked the question.

This time it was Chu Muyu who stopped, and didn't seem to understand: "Why?"

Xie Tingyue: "Why is it so good to me?"

Obviously there is no leading edge, is it the first time that a marriage has met? Why did Chu Mu have a deep affection for him and was always concerned?

Xie Tingyue didn't understand.

Don't quite understand.

"Why ..." Chu Mu looked down, and her long eyelashes cast shadows under her eyes. "I don't understand. I just don't think there is no wife in this life, no."

To be honest, Xie Tingyue doesn't believe in love at first sight. These four words are more appropriate in his understanding. He believes in the company of long flowing water and long love, but at this moment, there seems to be no other way to explain it. Can I only believe it like this?

He touched his face subconsciously: "I'm long ... pretty?"

Chu Mu laughed softly, her chest agitated, and she was very happy: "Mrs. is beautiful.

Xie Tingyue suddenly blushed.

Can't you say that? He is a man and not a woman!

Chu Mu put his hand to his lips, and kissed gently: "I'm afraid that Chu Mu can't escape the palm of his wife in this life."

The back of the hand was hot, and Xie Tingyue forced to recycle it subconsciously-

Can't move.

Chu Mu clenched his hand tightly, with Xingyue Huaguang under his eyes: "To this day, I have waited for a long time, since the wife hit herself, don't try to escape again."

Worried about Xie Tingyue's retreat, he went straight down and said, "Yes, I kept some people secretly in my hand, and only listened to my orders, and worked only for me. It was so secretive that no one around me knew it. The one is just one of them. "

Raising people is normal, and many large families even have personal guards, but Xie Tingyue's focus is not here, but secret.

"why?"