Chapter 56: I want to come here is good

En başından başla

"He?" The gangster laughed directly when he heard the words, his waist and arms trembled, and his blade was not allowed to point at all. "What can he do? Dominate the king in this small village and go out like a dog."

Xie Tingyue: "I think Your Excellency is a hero and a mighty man. He must have some experience in the industry. It is not easy to change from underworld to white?"

The bandit sneered immediately: "It's not easy! Don't talk about integration into the outside world. It's difficult to deal with the enemy alone. There are many mouths up and down the house waiting for dinner. No other crafts, what to do, drink Northwest wind? Stupid!"

While talking, he glanced at Xiao Yunfeng with ridicule: "That's why I don't like some people to suffer this crime!"

Xie Tingyue: "But Xiao Yunfeng succeeded."

Bandit meal.

Xie Tingyue continued: "Not only did he do it, he did it well. In a short period of time, he left the clan with a small margin. Not only is each family rich, but food and clothing are no longer a problem. Not only that, the cohesion of the clan is also very good. Hearing the words of the homeowner is like-decomposing muscles, everyone accepts a new life, creates wealth, and is more full of vitality, but the heritage in the bones has not fallen. "

"In your eyes, it may just be that the little rich is ready, and lack of fighting spirit. In my opinion, I admire it very much."

The bandit frowned and tightened.

He has never underestimated Xiao Yunfeng's ability, otherwise why not find someone and just follow him? Is it because the ancestors are the dead brothers? He is not stupid. Xiao Yunfeng is really powerful, it is very axis, and the road that is identified will go black all the way. If you are willing to engage in salt, you will be instantly rich. How can they be like their brothers and have no food?

"He can do it, why can't you?" Xie Tingyue had a long voice. "Is it true that he inherited the ancestor's will, or is he afraid to do it, don't want to know that he can't do it?"

The bandit took the lead, and the five of them looked fiercely at Xie Tingyue.

If you hit someone, don't hit your face, say that people don't break short, do you know how to suffer?

Xie Tingyue continued: "It doesn't matter if you don't have confidence. I see that Xiao Xiaozhu is a big man. As long as you don't fight with him anymore, he will definitely ignore the suspicion and pull you."

Having said that, he also glanced at Xiao Yunfeng.

Xiao Yunfeng understood it and nodded: "Um."

The five gangsters did not move.

Xie Tingyue relieved slowly.

The world is strong, and the gangsters are still so good.

"You see, in just a few years, the owner Xiao can make such achievements, and there will be no limit in the future," Xie Tingyue was very skillful in bragging. The momentum is huge. One can sell for a thousand or two silver, but it can be said that there is no market price, and this blue surplus cloth shop business, Xiao Family owner grabbed. "

Lan Yingbu belongs to him, of course, how he says it, there is no difficulty.

One of the gangsters swallowed saliva: "A piece of cloth sells a thousand silver, is it true? It is more expensive than salt!"

The big palm fan that answered him was: "You know what the fart is! The one in the mountainous village just didn't know it. Nabu heard that the capital city was crazy. The princesses are using it!"