Chapter 44: Madam is not heavy at all

Start from the beginning

Xie Tingyue's consciousness receded, and his nose suddenly became sour: "... sorry."

He's just ... it's a magic wand.

But he really couldn't watch his brother accident, he couldn't keep his mind.

The familiar lady came back, Chu Mu smiled with a smile on her lips, and went deep into her eyes: "Mrs. doesn't need to apologize to me, never."

Xie Tingyue didn't dare to look at each other and struggled to stand up: "I'm heavy, crushed?"

It was a pity that the silk thread wrapped around him had not been completely stowed, and he took a poke and fell again.

Chu Mu seemed to have anticipated this moment long, and her slender palms stretched out, waiting for the whole time-once again accepting Xie Tingyue into her arms.

Xie Tingyue: ...

Embarrassed and guilty, her ears turned red.

Chu Mu chuckled: "Mrs. is not heavy at all."

Xie Tingyue didn't speak, and didn't know what to say. I don't know if it was because of tension or other things. The silk thread was wrapped around him clearly, but he became more and more confused, almost tangled.

"I come."

Chu Muxiu stretched his fingers and walked a little along the direction of the silk thread. Occasionally, his fingertips gently passed Xie Tingyue's waist.

He was very light-hearted and serious. He was really helping, without any ambiguity, but Xie Tingyue felt very out of place ... It was obvious that his fingers were cold and his clothes were thick enough, but he just felt that the temperature was hot. It spreads to the skin with your fingers.

Due to Chu Mu's illness, Xie Tingyue takes care of him daily without skin contact. Chu Mu also jokes, saying words or deliberately touching his hands or even kissing them are common things, but he rarely cares, but this time ... ...

Is it too sensitive?

Xie Tingyue looked at the smooth silk thread and put it in Chu Mu's palm, and looked at the wheelchair again, forcing herself to concentrate: "Weapon?"

"Recently Qin Ping tossed his clothes," Chu Mu lowered her eyebrows. "I don't want to use it for the first time, it's actually my wife."

Xie Tingyue was ashamed and helped Chu Mu to get up and return to the wheelchair.

Xie Tingxing was very young until then, and then he slowly regained his consciousness. His legs were still soft and he couldn't stand, but he was able to speak. The first sentence he said was nothing but staring at Chu Mu's legs in surprise: So you're not paralyzed? "

Can you walk?

"I've only been sick for a long time and can't move, but my leg disease is not there," Chu Mu looked at Xie Tingxing with a smile, "You're safe."

Brother Xiong is okay, his wife won't be intimidated, and he can rest assured. The impoliteness of a little surprise is nothing to him and is not worth mentioning.

After the crisis passed, Xiong Tingyue was relieved. A slackness, guilt came up, and felt more sorry for Chu Mu.

He did have some abnormalities just now, and his heart succumbed in the last life. He couldn't overcome it. He could only follow the subconscious movements, but he had a false alarm.

After this, he will certainly not be so panic next time.

But Chu Mu ...

Xie Tingyue held the other's hand to examine the injury, and then probed into the other's forehead to take the body temperature: "Scared?"