Chapter 41: Mrs. Fear, protect you for your husband

Comincia dall'inizio

Hmm ... it's a good pair of sweet, sour people.

The expression on the face of the dark-faced man can't be stretched, and the macho can't hold the tenderness. This pair of really **** mothers is so touching!

Think again, yes, who wants to do bad things with bad intentions, and will bring the disabled man together? Afraid that things are going too smoothly and can't wait to find a hindrance!

Chu Mu took his wife's hand and let go. Her eyes were soft and warm, and she felt pity and reluctance: "After so long, my wife must be tired. Go in for a rest?"

Xie Tingyue did not speak, but looked straight at the dark-faced man.

Black-faced man: ...

After a long absence, the dark-faced man gave way and compared the door of the restaurant with a hand: "Two VIPs please--"

Xie Tingyue and Chu Mu were watched respectfully all the way to the box.

"It's dangerous," Xie Tingyue finally pulled out of Chu Mu's hand and poured tea from the pot. "Fortunately, he doesn't know us, otherwise he'll put on help, by the way, why are you here?"

The palm of his hand left warmly, and it was empty for a moment. Chu Mu shook his fist behind his back, and seemed to want to hold the last temperature in vain: "I don't know how to help."

Xie Tingyue: "Huh?"

Chu Mu said in his heart, because this is already true.

Xie Tingyue is not obsessed with this question, but just to say that he wants to ask the following sentence: "When did you come?" Why is it here?

Of course, Chu Mu wouldn't say that I followed you all the way and only appeared for you to make a siege, otherwise you did n't know and threw out your perfect plan: "Last time, I always paid attention to the matter of Lan Yingcao. In the post about Boss Qu's chat with Ji Shitang, Boss Qu was very busy in recent years. I only got a reply today, so I went out. "

"Really?"

Xie Tingyue didn't want to believe, but the image of the illusion reappeared. The figure in white in front of Jinghong's glance, maybe it was an illusion or Chu Mu?

What happened to Chu Mu?

"Huh? Why do you ask?" Chu Mu seemed surprised by his suspicion.

Xie Tingyue said the previous scene: "... At that time, I seemed to have seen you. Did you really go to He Yuanqi's private house?"

Chu Mu's eyebrows lowered, and her lips smirked and seemed to be very happy: "It's common to say that you think about the day, have a dream at night, and care about your heart. My wife saw me during the day-but missed me? "

Xie Tingyue almost took a sip of tea and stared at him: "I think you're cranky! I don't feel sick enough, I wonder if I hit you!"

Chu Muquan reached his lips, chuckled, no longer teasing him, and pointed his other finger out the window: "Mrs. Look-"

Xie Tingyue looked in the direction he pointed, and she really saw Qu Qi.

The man frowned slightly, and hurriedly walked towards his carriage. It was obvious that he would end up and was about to leave.

Chu Mu: "Is the wife now credible?"

Xie Tingyue nodded.

The fact is right in front of him, and he cannot tolerate his unbelief.

He didn't know, Chu Mu gave a big breath of relief.

Thanks to everything I wanted to be in front of me, I knew that the stuffing was exposed for a while, and my wife was here again, so I asked the following to arrange it and told Qu Qi to change the place.