Chapter 41: Mrs. Fear, protect you for your husband

Start from the beginning

With a sudden turn of thought, Xie Tingyue motioned for Dongge to let go, and smiled at the dark-faced man with an arched hand.

The dark-faced sneer sneered: "The young master has a great ability to get lost. He has made three laps around our house. How can we do that? Teach me?"

The expression of the words, endless irony.

Xie Tingyue: ...

Without waiting for his mind to quickly come up with an idea, the dark-faced man has beckoned and said: "It must be a plot, come on, brothers, take him down-"

Xie Tingyue has considered whether to be forced.

Before going out, he brought enough people, but he didn't like to hug and hug, most of them fell behind. The dark-faced man wanted to take him by force, but he couldn't do it. But he really came hard, led someone to break in, scared the snake out of the grass, what to do if the hostages were transferred?

During the dilemma, a familiar voice suddenly appeared: "Why is your wife so stupid that you haven't found me yet?"

The man was wearing a white shirt and a wheelchair, his eyes were clear, his smile was elegant, but who was not Chu Mu?

Xie Tingyue's heart was settled.

He didn't need to match the words at all. The other party threw out a sentence and passed a look. He immediately understood what the script was.

Xie Tingyue smiled slightly, and glanced at the dark-faced man: "Isn't this ... lost?"

Chu Mu frowned slightly, stroking her legs, and her spirit suddenly fell down: "I know, my lady is letting me. My legs, even the fun games of other couples, ca n't be played. I feel sorry and do n't want to aggrieved my wife. , I want to be a lady, I don't want to be a lady ... but I'm doing it. "

A few words, a lonely look, a lively picture has come out.

This is a pair of newlyweds, her husband has a broken leg, and he ca n't even play the hide-and-seek mini-game of "You come to catch me, you come to catch me". I feel ashamed of my wife and want to give it a try. Pretending to look like "Oh, you're running so fast, I'm so lost, I can't find you", I'm full of face.

Full of enthusiasm, those who heard it were sad and saw tears.

To such a pair of wall men, the dark-faced man thinks that he is completely bad.

so bad!

Yes, how can such a clear place get lost? Lost is intentional! But people get lost to distress their husbands. Do you doubt the intention? Do you have heart!

Chu Mu 's performance is not over yet. She has a long, beautiful right hand touching the left chest, as if something is hurting in it: "Mrs. has never hated me. I am always grateful for this gift from God, but sometimes, I would rather Mrs. hate me. Abandon me and go far ... Mrs. Deserves better people, better days. "

Xie Tingyue: ...

If he hadn't lived a lifetime, he would have enough strength, he was afraid he would have to break the spot on the spot.

Chu Mu was so able to act, this feeling was sincere, sincere and sad, he almost wanted to believe it!

Think about the other person's mental and mechanical means, and then think about the abstinence in the dream, which tied him to hold him on the wall and kiss him ... this kind of thing is impossible! Even if he gives up and runs away, maybe this person will tie him back and lock him.

Excited in his heart, Xie Tingyue courageously expressed her thoughts, walked over and held Chu Mu's hand, and her eyes were as gentle as possible: "Since they all understand, cherish them. I will not allow you to say so in the future."