Chapter 15

I woke up with a headache, but not as bad as I thought I would have considering how much I drank. I felt Gaege's arm around me, and I turned in his arm and snuggled my head into his chest. My mouth tasted like vomit, and I could feel where it had sat on my teeth. I make myself get up and go to the bathroom to brush them. I noticed that beside my toothbrush Gaege had already set out some ibuprofen and water. I take the medicine and drink the rest of the water. I walked back to the room to see that Gaege had sat up.

He ran a hand through his tousled hair and rolled his shoulders back. When he noticed I came back into the room, he gave me a small smile. He opened his arms, and I walked over to him. I stood in front of him, and he wrapped his arms around me gently then fell back into bed pulling me with him. I sat there laid on top of him for what felt like forever. I rested my head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat. It was so peaceful and was lulling me back to sleep. I was almost all the way out when I felt his hands running through my hair. He started singing softly for me. It was one of the sweetest things I had ever experienced. The sleepiness I had been feeling evaporated from my body. I just want to experience this moment.

I rolled off of his chest and lay next to him and looked up at him. I smiled softly and held his face gently and stretched up to kiss him on the lips. Our lips connect in a sweet exchange of passion. Gaege's hand slides to my waist and he pulls me to him. After what felt like a lifetime, we separated and caught our breath.

"I think that this is exactly what I needed in my life right now. I feel like every stress that I had before I came here has almost disappeared." I speak in almost a whisper. I felt his hand wrap further around me and pull me closer,

"Me too (Y/N), me too." He kisses the top of my head again and begins humming. I recognize the song, it was 'Baby Mine'. It was such a sweet little song and I subconsciously started humming along. I traced the tattoos on his arm and looked at all the small imperfections. I memorized the freckles and moles along his arm. It was so quiet until the door practically slammed open. We both jump and look at what caused the disruption. Only to see Josh in the doorway,

"NO CUDDLING AND DOING CUTE SHIT WHILE I'M AROUND!" He runs and jumps on the bed in between Gaege and me. I sigh and roll out of the way as the rest of the boys come in and dog pile on Gaege. I sit up and walk to my suitcase. I grab my clothes and walk into the bathroom feeling the headache from earlier returning. I got dressed quickly and threw on some light makeup. It seemed that Gaege thankfully wiped mine off last night.

I walk out of the bathroom and see all of them staring at the door as I come out. I blinked and looked around me. They all had a devious look on their faces but before I could ask what was up, Grant had stood up and picked me up carrying me firefighter style to the front door. I was placed gently in the van and Gaege came and sat beside me. He held my hand which was reassuring seeing as right now I'm being kidnapped. I looked down at my watch and saw that it was currently 12 pm. I don't bother asking questions and just lay my head on Gaege's shoulder. We pulled up in front of a hotel and I saw Kevin and Dose come over to the van. They hop in and we pull off.

"So, I know I probably won't get an answer, but where are we going?" Gaege just looked down at me and smiled. I sighed and just rested my head back on his shoulder. It didn't take long for us to stop in front of a recording studio. I did a double take before looking back at Gaege. He went to the back of the van and pulled out his guitar case. He grabbed my hand and led me inside the building the rest of the boys followed. We sat on the couch as the producer came into the room. He looks around until his eyes landed on me.

"You must be the one who's gonna lay down our guitar line?" I turn to Gaege and give him a hard stare.

"I mean I guess I can, I didn't know I was doing this today, but I'll figure it out I guess." I pick up Gaege's guitar and begin messing around on it until I figure something out that sounds kind of cool. Next is to be able to replicate it and then figure out where I want to do little riffs. After about 30 minutes of playing, I figured out what I wanted to do. I made sure that the beat was pretty slow. I kept in mind that Valentine's Day was right around the corner. Before I went in to record the track, I looked at all of them,

"What I'm fixing to lay down is slower and I was thinking that since it was close to Valentine's Day that maybe we could do a song to fit the theme. I mean it's obviously up to you all, but that was my thought process behind what I'm going to record." I go in and literally pop off and am able to play it in one take. I go over it by adding riffs and special addons on top of it. When I walked out, all of them seemed to be in the process of writing their lyrics. Grant is the first to walk into the booth. When I sit down, Josh tells me to write my own lyrics. I look at him and raise an eyebrow. I take out my phone and begin trying to come up with something to sing.

I ended up being right after Gaege. The producer pulled me aside and asked if I would mind singing harmony on some of Gaege's parts. I walk into the booth and start singing on some of the parts he would play back through the headphones. I then get on to my verse. It takes a bit to get used to it, but I eventually get the hang of it. My verse is more lyrical than rap. By the end of it, I felt like I did a good job. As I walked out, Gaege gives me a high five and is literally blowing smoke up my ass.

I walk over to where the producer is sitting and listen to what he plays back. I does sound pretty good in my opinion. Mully pats me on the back and congratulates me for having the best verse in the song. I rolled my eyes and disagreed. As much as I liked my verse it wasn't my favorite. I really loved the part where it was Gaege and me. It fit so nicely and flowed beautifully. Our voices joined together to make a perfect blending of voices. My guitar sounded pretty good too. Eventually, we had to call it quits for the night. The producer told us it'd probably be about 2 to 3 days before he was done adding final touches. I slumped in the back and leaned against Gaege. It was bed time for me and his shoulder felt so comfortable.

Can You Handle the Heat?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara