Chapter 2

Morning came quicker than I thought it would. I groggily turned over on my bed and picked up my phone. As I looked at the notifications, I saw that the rest of the boys had followed me on Instagram. It immediately reminded me that tomorrow I would be on a plane to Texas. The reminder made me practically jump out of my bed. I have a lot I must do today. I speedily got ready and sat at my computer. I have to record a video for the week I'm not here, then pack. I opened my recording software after deciding to play Minecraft.

"Hey everyone, it's me (Y/N) and today we are playing Minecraft. If you remember last, we left off we had just started exploring the Nether. After some offscreen time I finally have enough quartz to build my final base. So, for the most part this video I will be me building my ultimate survival base." I started my video and began building. After about an hour or two of building I finally finished.

"That was a doozy, but it looks beautiful. I'm really proud of this. Let me know what you think of it and if there's anything I should possibly edit or adjust? This video is prerecorded so it might take me some time to respond to your comments. I'm going to Texas for a video and will be back in like two days after this is uploaded. Anywho guys, this has been (Y/N) if ya' want like and subscribe. Become a member to get exclusive content, and I will see y'all next week, love ya'." I stop recording and begin editing the video. After about three hours of adjustments, I was finally finished. I scheduled my upload for next week. I then feel my stomach rumble reminding me that I haven't eaten anything today.

I stood up from my chair and walked to my kitchen and made myself a sandwich and ate some Pringles. After my quick lunch I walk to my room and rummage through my closet looking for my suitcase. I found it in the back corner. Packing my clothes up was pretty easy, I also put a camera in my carry bag so that I could possibly do some vlogging. After checking and rechecking that I had everything I may possibly need I closed my suitcase and sat it by the front door. I proceed to go to the local Walmart and buy some snacks for the trip there and for the stay. I also go plain old grocery shopping. It took me a bit, but eventually I got everything packed into my car and I began my commute home. Making quick work of getting my groceries put up. I start to go and brush my teeth and do my average nightly routine. I make sure to put on an alarm for 4:00 am so I can wake up and get to the airport on time. I lay down in bed and put on some crime tv show in the background. I fell asleep waiting for the morning. When the alarm finally goes off to wake me up, I am a little less than thrilled. I sluggishly walk to the bathroom and begin fixing my hair and throwing on some light makeup. I pulled a hoodie on and grabbed my little carry on bag and rolled my suitcase out to the Uber I ordered.

The trip to the airport was uneventful and peaceful. The person driving didn't really seem to want to talk which was greatly appreciated by me. The silence allowed me to sit and think. Atlanta traffic is the same old same old. Sitting on highways for what felt like hours. We eventually got to our destination. I thanked my driver and handed them an extra $20 tip. I walked in and went to check in at the front desk. Going through security was the same as it always is. Eventually I got to my gate and went to sit and wait for about 30 minutes. While I was waiting I opened up my direct messages to Mully.

"Hey I'm at the airport in Atlanta, I'll probably be landing in San Antonio in 2-3 hours so, yeah."

I see where he reads it. It takes a few minutes, but he eventually responds.

"Ight, Eddie will probably come pick you up from there. When you land just message him."

"Sounds good to me :D"

"Have a safe trip (Y/N)! :P"

"Thanksss." With that I take a quick picture in the airport. In the description of my picture I put, "On my way to Texas for a collab! Will give updates!" I posted the picture and closed out Instagram. Soon after I hear an intercom saying that my gate is boarding, I make my way to the entrance.

I quickly make my way to my seat and store my stuff under my seat. I pull out my camera and begin recording.

"Hey everyone, it's me (Y/N) and right now I'm on a plane to San Antonio. By the time you see this you'll already know, but I'm filming a video with The Boys. Right now, I don't really know what the video is going to be, but I guess we'll find out when I get there. Apparently, Eddie is going to pick me up from the airport. I will be back to give an update once I land, see ya' in a bit guys." I stopped recording and put my camera back in my bag and proceeded to take out some chips. I chug me a Diet Dr. Pepper and decided to take me a short nap before we land back at the airport.

An hour into the flight I woke up. I blink my eyes lethargically. I check my phone and pull out some headphones, I turn on my Spotify playlist and grab the coloring book and crayons I had brought along with me. After finishing three coloring pages I heard a voice come over the intercom telling everyone to fasten their seatbelts and prepare to land. I put up my crayons and pulled out my camera.

"Alrighty everyone, I am about to land. It was a very peaceful plane ride and I even got to color." I proceed to show the audience my coloring pages. "Anyway, once I get landed and settled in, I will give you all an update and fill you in on what I'm going to be recording if I even find out." I roll my eyes. I wave to the camera and stop recording. I grab my carry on as I feel the plane touch down. Once we were fully stopped I make my way towards the exit. I open Instagram and send Eddie a message.

"I've landed, lmk where I can find you and we can be on the way :D"

"I'll be over by the bathrooms at the main entrance."

I exit out of the gate, grab my suitcase and make my way towards the bathrooms.

Song I thought of when (Y/N) woke up:
You Right - Doja Cat and The Weekend
https://open.spotify.com/track/4bxSyy1KxkGEfPQMIXFLWO?si=15XsYAzfThOEfDV1fG5iSQ