Chapter 25

Waking up face first in Gaege's chest was a welcome feeling.

I scooched in closer and tried my best to fall back asleep. Just as I got comfortable again, I felt Gaege's hands move. He pulled me in closer and laid a kiss on the top of my head.

"G'mornin', beautiful." He mumbled out. Morning voice was immaculate and had shivers running down my spine. I smile against his chest a lay a kiss right over his heart.

"Good morning, handsome." He chuckles against my hair; I could feel the vibration travel through his whole chest. I could tell he was still fighting internally about whether to fall back asleep or wake up. I decided for us to sit up. I stretch my back until it pops. I slink out of bed and make my way to the bathroom.

I slip off Gaege's shirt that he somehow managed to put on me while I was asleep. I turn to my shower and turn on the heat.

While I was waiting for the water to warm up, I brushed my teeth and my hair. I put my hair into a sloppy bun, mainly to keep it out of the water. After finishing my hair, I stepped into the water. It was therapeutic and immediately made my muscles relax. I sigh and lean my head forward, letting the water run down my back. I sat there for what felt like ages before hands wrapped around my stomach. I squealed at first, before I remembered that it was only Gaege.

"Sorry, gorgeous, the water just looked too tempting." He speaks into my ear. His back is flush to mine, and I once again allow myself to relax. We rock slowly side to side as we just enjoy the warmth and the feeling of being together. Eventually all good things come to an end though as I reach forward and take my bar of soap. I lather it up on a rag before beginning to wash my skin.

As I finish, I grab the soap again and re-lather the rag. I then begin washing Gaege. I made sure to especially work the muscles in his shoulder when I reached his back which made him visibly shudder and relax. I rinse myself and him off and lay a kiss between his shoulder blades. All the while, we were engaged in pleasant conversations.

I turn off the water and exit the shower with him. I go to my cupboard and grab two towels for us. I walk to my sink and wash my face with my cleanser, before exiting to my room. I find Gaege is already dressed and made my way to my closet. I sift through the clothes before settling on something cute and comfy. I go back to my bathroom to apply light makeup.

We I re-emerge I see Gaege sitting and playing Clash of Clans on his phone. I jump on the bed behind him and wrap my arms around his shoulder. I rest my face against the back of his neck and begin rocking him side to side. He sets his phone down and turns to me.

"You are gonna regret that." His voice had a playful edge as he picked me up and tossed me into the middle of my bed. His hands immediately found my sides and he started tickling me.

"aHAHahahH- G- Ah- GAeG- HAhHAH- GAEGE S-S-STAHAHAHAH STAHPPP!" I managed to get out. His assault on my sides doesn't stop until I'm gasping for air. He flops down beside my still giggling mess of a form. He begins to laugh at my agony and cups my cheek before placing a loving kiss on my nose.

"I love you." He looks so serious and so full of emotion that it'd be impossible to not say it back even if you didn't want to.

"I love you too Gaege." He pinches my nose before getting up and making a mad dash to my recording room. I follow after him hot on his trail. As soon as we enter I see him bolt for my chair to which he flops down on it. I grumble about not having a seat now and squat down on the floor.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to sit on the floor, there's a perfect seat right here." He teases as he pats his lap. I roll my eyes and sit in the offered chair. I open up my recording software and look at him,