Chapter 7

I woke up in the morning feeling refreshed and excited. I pulled out my camera and started my recording.

"Good morning, everyone. Yesterday was wild. It was so nice to meet all of the Boys. Today I believe we are supposed to be going to an abandoned hospital. I'm really excited, seeing as I haven't had a chance to do something like this. Right now, I'm going to fix some breakfast and get ready for the wild adventures of today." After I finished that I up, I walked to my suitcase pulling out an outfit that I wouldn't be upset about ruining in any way. I ate a cereal bar and a fruit cup, then went and did some makeup. As I was finishing up, my phone that was playing some music started to ring. I looked down at it only to see that I was being called by Gaege. I pick it up as I continue applying my eyeliner.

"Hey, Gaege! What's up?" I answered cheerily.

"Oh, uh, we're on the way to pick you up for the drive to the hospital." I finished my eyeliner and looked down at him.

"How far of a drive is it?" As I asked this, I noticed him growing sheepish.

"Uhhh, just like a four-hour drive..." he mumbled at the end. My eyes widen. I blink slowly and open my mouth to speak before Gaege interrupts me.

"I'm sorry I didn't let you know sooner; I should've told you while I was telling you about it last night. Please come though, it'll be fun, pretty pleaseeeee?" he started begging. I snorted a little and rolled my eyes.

"Gaege, I was going to go no matter what, I just have to make sure that I grab some things I may need. It shouldn't take you all long to get here. Give me like 10 minutes to make sure I have everything, okay?" I say to him, and he smiles looking relieved. I hear chuckling in the background. Quiet mumblings being said around the car. I notice that Gaege rolls his eyes and starts calling everyone in the car a retard. As he does this, I stay on the phone and continue to get everything I may need. I bring an extra change of clothes and grab a hoodie.

I walk out of the hotel and see them outside in a van. I walked towards the van and as I do the door opens on the passenger side on the inside, I see that Grant and Mully were in the front Eddie was in the passenger side. Leaving Gaege and Josh in the very back. I take the seat in the middle and begin talking with everyone. I take out my phone and try to snap a picture of myself to post on Instagram only to have Gaege put his hand in front of my face. I turned around and gave him a glare.

"That wasn't very nice mister." He rolls his eyes and takes out his phone. He leans forward to my seat and reaches his arm out to take a picture of both of us. I smile gently and take the picture with him. I copied his action and took one for my phone. I smile at him and nudge him away. I noticed a distinct quietness from Eddie and when I looked at him, I found that he was already looking at me and Gaege. He furrowed his brow for a second before a knowing smile spread across his face.

"What is it, Eddie?" This seems to snap him out of whatever trance he was in before and he leans in to take a picture with me too. After eventually filling my camera roll with pictures of us all, I relax in my seat and enjoy the peace and conversation with everyone. We drive for about two hours before we stop to grab something to eat. It's not something too fancy, but it's still nice. We all walk in and get escorted to our table. I look through the menu and find just what I had been wanting. A big, nice, juicy steak. It's then that I see a little card fall out of my menu that has drinks all over it. I begin looking through all of them and decide on drinking some pina collada.

The waiter arrives and takes all of our orders. I showed my ID after asking about my drink. It all arrives soon, and we enjoy our meals. It was so casual, almost like we had been doing this for years. We took our time and when we finally finished, we piled back into the van. I sat back in my chair and decided to take a nap until we got there. It felt like I had been sleeping for ages, but it was only like, one hour and thirty minutes. I noticed that the van was at a gas station and was oddly quiet. Until I heard a tiny little snore from behind me. I looked in the back and noticed Gaege was asleep. In the quiet of the van, I could think to myself.

Gaege honestly was amazing. Since I was introduced to everyone, he's been the main person I've talked to. If I were being honest with myself, I'd acknowledge that he didn't look half bad either. He was definitely someone that I would consider to be my type. Who knows how the rest of this trip would go, but I honestly hope that Gaege and I could remain at least friends after this.