Chapter 32: He wants to kill me

Start from the beginning

So Chu Mu knew He Yuanqi was wrong.

Xie Tingyue scolded He Yuanqi while distressing Chu Mu. What blood mold was this? Sickness and crime don't stop, there are always people who hate it.

He Yuanqi came to Chu Mu, but in the last life ... an accident happened, Chu Mu escaped?

He didn't know what the accident was. If the accident in his life changed because of him, it would not happen again, would Chu Mu escape?

On the day of the Chamber of Commerce, he offended He Yuanqi fiercely. I don't know if the other party would be more overwhelmed by this trick.

Xie Tingyue frowned fiercely, and her thoughts kept rising.

"Don't be afraid," Chu Mu held Xie Tingyue's hand and smiled. "I chop his finger on the day of the chamber of commerce, not because of the public vengeance, just because he bullied you."

Xie Tingyue froze, who cares about this! Critical moment what are you thinking!

Chu Mu downplayed: "Don't feel guilty for this, the source of this danger is nothing to do with you, and treating him is not a big deal."

Xie Tingyue softened his heart.

This man ... but really. Now that the danger is clearly Chu Mu, why bother to remember him? Is his mood more important than his life and death?

"Mrs. Don't be afraid," Chu Mu held Xie Tingyue's hand to her lips and kissed him gently. "I won't let anyone hurt you."

The wind is light and the snow is calm, the plum blossoms on the porch blush shyly.

Qin Ping closed his eyes silently in the distance.

It turned out that it was convenient for the master to take advantage of himself? His intimate and long-lasting ingenuity is capable of controlling the wind?

Can this be treated so casually!

Xie Tingyue's face became red.

He felt that he was underperforming. He was a reborn person. Why is he so anxious and fretful, it is better to linger on a sick bed and be younger than Chu Mu?

He withdrew his hand, forcing himself to concentrate and think about what was before him.

He Yuanqi is critical to Chu Mu, no matter what the reason is, the operation is not easy. Foreign men who can't easily enter the Chu family, the shop owner, how can he get close to Chu Mu, and in what ways do he harm him?

He frowned slightly: "Let's not simply buy goods with the Hejia shop, right?"

Who's the delivery owner to come in person?

Chu Mu looked at the empty palm, and was a little lost: "In the He family's business, Eryi took a stake."

Xie Tingyue thought of a direction momentarily: "So you doubt--"

Behind He Yuanqi is Sun? It's Sun's who is at stake with Chu Mu?

Chu Mu shook her head.

Needless to say, Xie Tingyue's mind also turned around: "No, she is not good for you. She does not need to borrow the hands of outsiders. It is more likely that things will be broken."

If he is Sun, he really can't bear Chu Mu anymore, he can think of countless negative moves. Anyway, Chu Mu is not well known, as long as he doesn't leave obvious evidence to handle, everyone will not hold her.

"But He Yuanqi has no injustice with you-right, you offended him?"

Chu Mu was right, the thing was definitely not because of disciplinary punishment at the chamber of commerce. In his last life, he did not participate in the chamber of commerce, and he had never heard of Chu Mu. Chu Mu had been in bad health on his wedding day and never went out. The overturning also occurred between chambers of commerce.