Chapter 26: Second son Xie, good means

Start from the beginning

"boom--"

I don't know who is setting off fireworks outside, the brilliant light grows into the night sky, and the fire tree silver flower blows up.

The two were in the light and shadow, as opposed to day.

Xie Tingyue's heart was heavy.

At this moment, the person across from it seemed to fall from the cloud to the earth, it was truly incredible.

Chu Mu's big hand stretched out from the table, holding Xie Tingyue: "There is no such thing as a firework in the world."

Regardless of eyes or sound, they are all very gentle.

Xie Tingyue seemed to be scalded a bit, quickly retracted her hand and raised her face: "Take good care of yourself, don't make jokes."

Chu Mu is as good as good, sighing with regret, and smiles as always: "Okay."

Knowing that the other party was joking, Xie Tingyue still couldn't hold back his chaotic heart and had to turn his mind and think about something else.

"Today the second man is on the street, everyone is discussing, you ... do you know?"

He actually wants to ask, does this matter have anything to do with you? I always feel that Chu Mu is so bad, maybe I can really come out.

Chu Mu's face was upright: "I don't know, it has nothing to do with me."

Ok.

Xie Tingyue was just skeptical, Chu Mu denied and believed. Because He Yuanqi's story was so terrible, he was picked up by Fang Guoben in Zhanfang Museum! I heard that the scene was extremely difficult to say ... It was indeed too bad for Chu Mu.

Xie Tingyue showed no sympathy for He Yuanqi and even wanted to applaud. As for Qi Yingfei's encounter, he felt that he should give He Yuanqi some lessons! From the news uploaded from the street, He Yuanqi is really not a good person. He has done a lot of bad things, which is too cheap for him!

"I don't know what happened to the little girl ..."

Crying so miserably during the day, I don't know if I will be shy when I look back?

"What is your lady thinking?"

The voice was on the ear, Xie Tingyue turned back, Chu Mu had turned from the table to his side!

"Why are you so close?"

Xie Tingyue retreated subconsciously.

Who knew that he was a little further back, Chu Mu was closer, his eyes were raised, and his smile was gentle: "I thought-Madam's voice is so low, is he trying to get me closer?"

Xie Tingyue: ...

He was really angry with him.

"Can you once, Chu Mu, don't you interpret my behavior too much?"

"Why are you afraid of reading the facts?" Chu Mu didn't retreat at all, and she took Xie Tingyue's hand, her eyes narrowed. "Sorry-I can't do this alone."

Xie Tingyue just wanted to push each other. Between the clothes rubbing, Chu Mu dropped a piece of paper from her chest.

Letter paper, neatly folded, without envelopes, spread out when dropped.

Too close, the position is just right, Xie Tingyue is not blind, and I do not want to see it.

Letter: Chu, I heard that you got sick again, and my brother knocked on the door to grab the ginseng to save it. Why don't you just let it go and die! Tired of my brother so far, is your poor conscience confined to disease? Please be alive, and wait for the grandfather to take a vacation if you die, and take pictures, care, and you in person!