Chapter 26: Second son Xie, good means

Începe de la început

Xie Tingyue: "Huh?"

"I have this kind of luxury now." Chu Mu's voice was smiling, and the tide at the bottom of her eyes seemed to reflect the starry sky. The flashing people were moving, "Thank you, Madam."

Xie Tingyue thought this over and understood.

For example, the brother of the bear child at home will be upset because he has too much control, and complains from time to time, but this complaint is true, and the hidden display of happiness is also true. The care from the heart of the people around you is sometimes very easy. You are born, sometimes it is really difficult. How you can expect it, you ca n't get it.

Chu Mu still hates this bowl of soup, but will never refuse his caring hand.

He was eager.

"I haven't felt so warm for a long time."

Chu Mu laughed warmly, but Xie Tingyue felt a pain in her heart.

The huge family business, the huge wealth, and the decent status, Chu Mu had never even received this 'bowl of soup'.

There are too many thoughts that cause the heartbeat to be a little faster. Xie Tingyue held up the tea cup at hand and took a sip of concealment.

Then he suddenly found ...

The position of the tea cup just now was just right. I obeyed his habit and slightly moved to the right half an inch. The temperature of the tea inlet was suitable, and the taste was very good ...

If you think about it, it seems that every time you are with Chu Mu, the water temperature is always right, and the cup is always the best.

It can never be a coincidence.

"You seem to know me ..." Xie Tingyue looked at the cup in her hand, slightly raised her eyebrows, and asked Chu Mu with a doubt, "Why?"

Chu Mu was quiet for a moment, with a glimmer of light under his eyes: "What do you think ... why?"

Xie Tingyue slightly stunned.

Chu Mu admitted this and knew him.

Why does one know another person, pays attention to the person's habits, preferences, small movements, involuntary care without knowing it ... the most easy reason to think of is not that one?

Because I like, because I care.

But how could Chu Mu like him? Isn't acceptance just because it's useful?

Xie Tingyue looked at Chu Mu, and suddenly felt that the other person's eyes were hot. Even across the table, there was a sense of unexplainable oppression.

His ears were a little red, and he sipped two sips of water in panic, almost screaming out to make himself more embarrassed.

Chu Mu looked at him deeply, his smile getting deeper and deeper: "It feels good to be taken care of in my heart, I think you too."

Xie Tingyue almost sipped a cup of tea.

This means that he treats him too well, and his feelings are almost overflowing. Doesn't he give back a little conscience?

This **** is uncomfortable without taking advantage of it!

"No, I'm not, I don't have it, you understand it wrong." Xie Tingyue Su Rong, this is just a trade, 'wife' professional ethics.

He can basically confirm now that Chu Mu is just playing with him, intentionally!

"Is that so?" Chu Mu looked at him quietly, his voice very quiet. "But I am."