Chapter 25: Kill the chicken tamarin, but that's it

Start from the beginning

If you have the cleverness, quickly tidy up and help carry He Yuanqi out. Don't continue to toss and shame here. Since they didn't kill him, they just gave each other a face, don't mess it up!

The auction resumed. Chu Mu was sitting in the forefront with Xie Tingyue, always smiling, and seemed to be in a good mood.

The auction ended in hello, hello, hello, everyone, the fun atmosphere ended, everyone said goodbye with a smile, and left the venue one after the other. It was very successful.

When Xie Tingyue and Qi Wenhai said goodbye, Chang Qin quietly asked the master: "Then He Yuanqi has broken a finger, do you want to engage him at night?"

Chu Mu raised his eyebrows at him, his eyes flashed with surprise: "Why do you have such questions?"

Qin Ping reached out and slapped himself: "Yes, master, his staff is wrong."

Why bother asking? The answer is not obvious?

Of course, you have to do it, and you have to do it!

A lady-like figure, that's blasphemous at a glance, let alone touch your hands? What's the point of breaking a finger? The master didn't speak directly to the fool's life is very kind!

Qi Wenhai watched Xie Tingyue leave and wanted to train when she saw her younger sister. He didn't know what had happened before, but it was obvious that Xie Tingyue helped his sister.

"What are you doing?" With half the words, the fierce face couldn't be stretched. He sighed, attached his sister's head with his big hand, and rubbed it hard. "Where is my brother, don't let anyone worry about you." "

Qi Yingfei didn't stare at his brother this time, didn't roll his eyes, didn't turn around stubbornly to avoid, his eye circles became more and more red, his mouth became flatter, and finally he cried with a "wow" and flung into his brother's arms and refused to look up.

Qi Wenhai was softer, and patted his sister's back gently: "It's okay, my brother is here, and my brother will not let you be okay, just cry, just cry out ..."

Qi Yingfei was crying very fiercely, with a particularly loud voice, which attracted people's attention. Qi Wenhai calmed and comforted her sister, and stared fiercely at the people who looked at him: What to see, I have never seen anyone cry!

...

He Yuanqi was 'seriously injured' and lost all of his face. He returned home with his bandaged fingers and refused to meet anyone. He even drove away his favorite little sister-in-law on weekdays, drinking alone, his face was somber, and he slept very late. .

The drowsiness was dim, and when I woke up like a dream, I changed places and picked up ... Fang ... What?

His eyes were narrowed, and before he could see where he was, he smelled a scent of wine, and some people fed with his lips. He is a regular on the field of Fengyue. This is too familiar, but he took it in accordance with his habit, but this lip ... Fragrant is fragrant.

He thought he was going to be a spring tonight | Dream, I didn't expect a cool back--

"Uh-"

He almost bounced and became someone else's protagonist!

But why is the pain so real and so unbearable, as if reality is happening!

He was struggling hard, accidentally hit the broken finger, a painful excitement, almost peeing out, why is he so unlucky!

The shameful torture lasted until the middle of the night, and He Yuanqi was almost unable to stand up. When the sky is about to rise, he is fully awake and knows exactly what happened ...