Chapter 24: Husband supports you

Start from the beginning

Chu Mu held Xie Tingyue's hand not to end, he still raised it gently and kissed on the back of his hand: "Mrs. miss me?"

Xie Tingyue :! !!

Instantly goosebumps.

Shameless! Shameless! Actually go down!

Xie Tingyue's eyes were complicated, and she admired Chu Mu's acting skills very much.

Rebirth to the present, everything, especially this family relationship, is not smooth, he can't see Chu Mu, knowing that the other party tolerates itself, there are reasons to help yourself, and he can certainly help each other.

I don't know if it's okay, just cooperate when it's time to cooperate.

Xie Tingyue has a feeling: now is the time!

No way, he had to hold back a goosebump: "Well ... miss you."

Behind him, Qi Yingfei's eyes widened suddenly, her cheeks flushed, she quickly covered her eyes and did not dare to look at them anymore.

Chu Mu's eyes were raised, her eyes slowly moved, her voice was very slow: "How much do you want?"

Xie Tingyue: ...

Probably enough fun, Chu Mu coughed before reaching her lips, decided to let go of this wave, and continued down: "Why don't you go in and frost outside?"

Xie Tingyue was considering whether to cooperate with something like 'take you', and then listened to the other party to continue: "But who was bullied?"

Xie Tingyue suddenly did not know how to play this script: "Huh?"

"Suddenly remembered," Chu Mu smiled elegantly and gently, "I'm your husband, but I have never supported you."

Xie Tingyue: "So?"

Chu Mu: "I want to try."

It was so coincidental that Qi Wenhai suddenly came over, and when he came over, he released an unbelievable big news: "The grandson of He Yuanqi, really wanted to destroy it, and destroy your Lanying cloth!"

Xie Tingyue squinted suddenly: "The one bought by Mrs. Ji?"

"No! But don't worry, I stopped it. The cloth is okay, but this thing can't be ignored!" Qi Wenhai was angry, and saw Xie Tingyue's sister behind her, blinked, and then looked at Behind him empty, "Sister, why are you here?"

Qi Yingfei glanced at his silly brother and didn't want to talk.

Qi Wenhai pulled the younger sister up and down to check it again, all must be all tails, it's okay, just the eyes are red and crying.

It's okay. He pressed his sister behind him, and continued to remind his companion: "He didn't succeed, I'm afraid it will be more annoyed. You should go in carefully and beware of him."

Xie Tingyue hadn't spoken yet, Chu Mu suddenly turned in a wheelchair and opened his way. His smile was elegant like a gentleman, and he had an inexplicable mysterious and cruel taste: "I hope he won't be too courageous."

Qi Wenhai Lara's sleeves, smirking wildly, what does this mean?

Xie Tingyue strokes.

This is what I want to play, I'm afraid the battle is too small, it's boring!

No time to elaborate, he hurried in, and Qi Wenhai naturally would not be stupid to stay outside the door and pulled his sister in.

He Yuanqi did live up to expectations.

When Xie Tingyue reappeared, he got up with a sneer, and ridiculed without saying hello: "Xie Ergong's great method, drill camp in advance, explore everything and prepare others, treat others as monkeys, is it fun?"