Chapter 23: Rescuing a Broken Girl & Crisis

Depuis le début

Chu Mu glanced faintly: "You know?"

In this eye, Qin Ping felt the taste of contempt. He obediently shook his head: "If it wasn't for the master ... operation, Mrs. Ji would not come."

Chu Mu crossed her hands, her eyes were tender and tender: "So some people are so good, jealousy is useless."

Qin Ping's expression of 'you give up' is in front of the master, and there is no wave in his heart.

Knowing that you like your wife, you can't wait to say it, but he is really not jealous!

Looking around, I noticed that the person downstairs suddenly made a gesture-

Qin Ping's vision changed: "Master, shot there!"

Chu Mu's eyes narrowed slightly, and he nodded: "Go."

Qin Ping moved immediately, and his figure slid out the window, no one noticed.

Chu Mu was silent for a while, and didn't wait in the room, but turned to a wheelchair and went out.

...

Qi Yingfei followed He Yuanqi all the way to a remote corner, quiet and unmanned. She quietly took the dagger out of her boots, and ran forward lightly and lightly, while raising her thin wrists, the dagger swept across the cold light, straight toward He Yuanqi's neck-

Suddenly, the dagger was taken away, her mouth was covered, and she was hugged by her waist and left the corner!

She even saw He Yuanqi turned back and found that there was nothing wrong, and she walked forward with confidence again--

Failed!

She managed to find an opportunity, but she failed!

"唔唔 --" Qi Yingfei struggled hard, she kicked each other, and even bit the other side, the other side didn't give up!

"Ugh......"

Xie Tingyue sighed.

Another bear child.

The twelve-year-old girl is undersized and much lighter than his ten-year-old fat man. It is not too easy to hold the person and take the dagger. It is too strong, unconvinced, or a girl's house. Brother spanking ...

Feeling that He Yuanqi has gone far, it doesn't matter if he makes a noise, Xie Tingyue released his hand.

Qi Yingfei stood still and stared fiercely at Xie Tingyue: "I have no injustice with you, why are you doing me a bad thing!"

Xie Tingyue flicked the blade of his dagger with a cold flash of light: "Have you thought of your brother and family before using this?"

"Just thinking about it, I did it!" Qi Yingfei bit her lip, stubbornly preventing tears from falling, "You an outsider, what do you know ... what do you know!"

Xie Tingyue put away the dagger and stabbed it into the sheath: "I don't know anything about it, but if you rush it like this, the result will not be good."

Qi Yingfei: "I will succeed if you do not come!"

"If I don't come, there will be others." Xie Tingyue calmed his eyes. "In the case of human life, the government's detection rate is not low. In the end, you may not kill him, and you will catch yourself."

Qi Yingfei: "I don't need you to control!"

Xie Tingyue: "I didn't want to care about you, but I and your brother are friends, he would not want to see you like this. Do you think-kill him and run away, as long as it is neat, will not affect your brother?"