Chapter 21: Strange direction

Start from the beginning

When he left the seat, his eyes glanced over Xiaoyao. He noticed Qi Yingfei's eyes were staring directly at He Yuanqi, and his eyes were as deep as the sea ...

There was something in his heart, too late to think deeply, he had already taken a step towards Qu Qi's box position.

"Tuk Tuk--"

Knocking at the door, the other side did not open.

Xie Tingyue had already prepared and did not mind. She smiled slightly and said that the other party was very concerned and would definitely open the door for him.

...

Fierce bidding off the court affects everyone's heart, and Chu Mu is no exception.

Qin Ping already wanted to scratch his fingernails: "Master, is this price too high? In case-"

"What panic?" Chu Mu looked down, her long fingertips gently gliding over the edge of the tea cup, her expression was very calm, "Lan Yingcao, worth the price."

"The price is too high, in case anyone with a heart would dare not speak--"

Chu Mu: "A caring person may be in the middle of the crowd."

The price is not high, so that they do not hurt the meat, how can it be worthy of the special blue grass?

Qin Ping thought about it, and put his hand down: "Also, can you grab it if you can't buy it, anyway, what we should pay attention to is the last point of this thing ... Ah, master, wife, here!"

Chu Mu immediately sat up straight and smoothed Yijiao. 'Do n't care' and asked, "Where have you been?"

Qin Ping: "I knocked on the door of Mr. Qu next door."

Chu Mu: ...

...

"Excuse my junior offends, Mrs. Zun is nearing her birthday. I wonder if Mr. Qu has a birthday present?"

Xie Tingyue determined that the other side would open the door.

There are a lot of outside news, too private and difficult to hear. He doesn't know if Qu Qi has encountered any trouble or trouble recently, but he knows that Qu Qi has a good relationship with his wife.

With his wife's birthday approaching, Qi Qi could not prepare a gift. He had already prepared it, and he had better suggestions. He would not reject it. Without it, he was worried that someone would bring it to his door. Why not do it?

And to this point, when he went out, attending this party meant that he would not refuse to entertain, even if he was in a bad mood.

Sure enough, the front door squeaked and opened.

Qu Qi didn't know Xie Tingyue, and looked up and down slightly sharply: "His Excellency is--"

Xie Tingyue smiled warmly and came up with a very strong self-introduction: "Xie Jiaxing Er Tingyue, Chu's boyfriend."

He was a little man, but why a 'boy wife' was a sensation in the city, it 's impossible for someone not to know, and what is better than this. And suddenly came to greet his wife very impolite, the same is 'wife', it's different.

Sure enough, Qu Qi's face slowly eased.

You can tease yourself, but you don't see any humble resentment. The young people in front of you don't say anything, they must have a broad personality.

"It was the second son Xie, please sit down." Qu Qi greeted him and added tea in person.

Xie Tingyue sat down and smelled the tea: "Well, isn't it sparrow?"