Chapter 20: Blue Yingcao

Start from the beginning

"I heard that a batch of medicinal materials was stolen a month ago, but there is a big loss? Do I need to wait for help?"

"Is there anything you can see this time?"

Qu Qi is very tall, and his right leg is a bit sloppy. When he walks fast, his posture is not good, he walks very slowly, and the person is not particularly cold. He sentenced back and forth: "Very good. The loss is not great, I can still afford it. I like What everyone knows, this time I came for medicinal herbs. "

If the right eyebrow does not have that harsh scar on the forehead, it will be more intimate.

Xie Tingyue looked at the long scar. Zai carefully looked at Qu Qi. It turned out that he looked like this ... Isn't it ugly, why should he cover his face?

He was not familiar with Qu Qi. The only intersection in his last life was that he saved Qu Qi.

There was heavy rain and a landslide. He found Qu Qi, who was very injured, wearing a mask, and did not speak at the foot of the mountain. The other party showed him the jade card of Ji Shitang, and he dismissed his suspicion and returned to the place where he lived to take care of him.

This man had a broken leg and couldn't get away. He was thin and thin, too tall and not light at all. He took a lot of effort to bring him back. Qu Qi asked for a piece of paper, he was injured in writing, he couldn't speak, and he couldn't remove his mask. He did not abandon it and took care of it for a few days.

Qu Qi said before he wanted to repay, but unfortunately he didn't wait for someone to die, he died ...

Looking back now, Xie Tingyue understands that wearing a mask and not wanting people to see his face should be more than just being injured. This person was afraid of doing something secret at the time.

However, this has nothing to do with him, and the time is still far away. There is no need to remind immediately. The most important thing at hand is-

"Is there an auction of medicinal herbs this time?" He turned to Qi Wenhai.

Most people in the industry have little news. Qi Wenhai really knows: "Well, there is Lan Yingcao."

Lan Yingcao!

Xie Tingyue froze.

His cloth is called Lan Yingcao, which has embroidered Lan Yingcao on it. It was a fire in the last life, and you can hear it if you don't know it. This Lan Yingcao is a very special herb.

It does not cure diseases, only treats poisons, and is very partial. It is used on different people with different results and habits. It is also different from most herbs. It is a hot place. It is bluish all over. The branches and leaves are beautiful. The flowers have a fragrance. It's just that the number is scarce and it is difficult to grow up. Most doctors can't figure out its rules and simply don't use them. There are many kinds of medicines for detoxification.

I was too stupid in my life, and it was even more murky. I did n't care about the outside world. Many of them were heard later. Is there anything that happened to Lan Yingcao before this Lan Yingcao appeared? What is the connection between the two?

"Well? Why did Wu Shannan come? I haven't heard he's coming ... He's here, and Mr. Qu will leave right away!" Qi Wenhai looked forward, and indeed, Qi Qi accelerated his pace and walked into the warm court. What did I say! "

Xie Tingyue looked at the young people who came quickly, and then looked at the corridors where Qu Qi had disappeared: "Wu Shannan?"

Qi Wenhai: "The young owner of Renhetang is also in the medicinal materials business."