Xie Tingyue immediately turned over and got out of bed, lighting up the candlelight: "Come!"

He didn't even wear his shoes in anxiety, and explored Chu Mu's forehead, it was very cold! If you touch it, it's also very icy!

Chu Mu is still trembling. It is impossible to die, but the temperature is too scary. It is nothing like a living person should have!

Is it cold?

Xie Tingyue pulled his quilt over and covered Chu Mu together.

Chu Mu seemed to feel better, her brows were slightly loose, but it didn't take long before she started shaking again!

not enough!

The tea on the table was cold and could not be fed. The time was too short. People have n't come yet. I do n't know what medicine to give. Xie Tingyue encountered this situation for the first time. I do n't know what to do. I can only hold Chu tightly. Mu's hand: "Don't be afraid, I'm here, I'll get you medicine right away ..."

Hearing outside, he stood up anxiously, but Chu Mu's hand was pulled tightly, unable to move.

It seems unconscious, trying to hold the only source of warmth, and seems to hold the most important thing in life, Chu Mu refused to let go.

Xie Tingyue couldn't bear his uncomfortableness and didn't rush out, waiting anxiously for people to come in.

Time is stretched at this moment.

When Xie Tingyue saw Chu Mu for the first time, she didn't have too many fears, or didn't have time to be afraid, and only rushed and distressed.

This man has always behaved calmly, not gloomy, frustrated, not hurting spring and sadness, and always makes people ignore the fact that he is sick, but others can forget or ignore it, he should not.

Xie Tingyue once added a warning in his heart: This is a very sick person who may die at any time!

You must take good care of it!

People soon entered the house.

There are Chu Mu's long followers, Qin Ping, and a girl named Ginkgo.

The hands and feet of the two were quite numb, Qin Ping quickly stuffed a brown pill into Chu Mu's mouth, rubbed his face with spirits, and Ginkgo bilded Chu Mu with a bowl of hot **** soup.

There was a little girl who was not clever. When she came in and added charcoal, her hands shook and fell to the ground. Ginkgo frowned, and she was given medicine again ...

Xie Tingyue took the bowl in her hand: "I'm here."

Ginkgo obediently gave the medicine bowl and turned to handle other things.

Xie Tingyue's hand was very stable, he didn't move at all, and the action of feeding the soup was very gentle, without dropping a drop.

Qin Ping looked sideways, and her eyes changed gradually: "Tough lady."

Xie Tingyue didn't look at him, still frowning: "Is that all right?"

Qin Ping: "It is best to have a bowl of ginseng soup for a hundred years, but we have run out of ginseng in the house."

"Go get it!"

Xie Tingyue didn't think this was a problem. Chu Mu was the eldest son of the Chu family, and his status was not ordinary. As long as he didn't die, others would not dare to take it easy. What happened when he got up at night and took a ginseng? Even the rare hundred-year-old ginseng!

Unexpectedly, Ginkgo ran a circle and did not get it back.

Xie Tingyue narrowed his eyes: "What's going on?"