Chapter 13: Can i sleep with my brother today

Start from the beginning

The child laughed like a fool.

"... next time you come here, you are not allowed to bring a knife."

In the last sentence of Xie Tingyue, the child was scared, his eyes were open, and he could see the confusion: "Why ... what is the knife, what does my brother say?

Xie Tingyue didn't answer, and just looked at his brother quietly, until he looked down at him and was ashamed.

"You acted impulsively. It wasn't him that hurt you, but me." Xie Tingyue rubbed his brother's head with his hand, "Do you understand?"

Xie Tingxing's lips were tight and his eyes stubborn.

Xie Tingyue sighed: "I and Chu Mu are already husband and wife, and the interests are one, and hurting him is hurting me."

The child exploded immediately, like a fierce little wolf: "Brother and he are not one! He is him, his brother is brother!"

Xie Tingyue frowned: "Do you think he likes me? People are good virtues, gentlemen have a degree, only tolerate me, only to endure you!"

The child was even more crazy: "Brother is so good, why doesn't he like it! He is not a gentleman, he just wants to occupy his brother!"

Xie Tingyue squeezed her brows, slightly disappointed: "... that's what you think?"

The child faced such an elder brother, his stomach was full of air, his eyes were red, and his eyes were wet: "Then ... he is going to die. He remembers to care for himself and runs home immediately."

Xie Tingyue took a picture of the child's ass: "Is that how I taught you?"

The child's tears were almost coming out, still not admitting mistakes, stubbornly looking aside.

"He helped me a lot. Many things wouldn't have gone so smoothly without his help." Xie Tingyue sighed and bounced his brother's forehead. "Repayable, remember?"

The child wrapped up in tears and hugged his brother's waist, very sad: "Remember ..."

He remembered what his brother taught.

Xie Tingyue: "Should my brother take care of Chu Mu?"

"Brother I was wrong ..." The child's fists were tightly squeezed, and his eyes were broken and smooth. "But I can repay him! Brother owes him, I will return it! I respect him and respect him, and I will give him medicine to cure him , I help him do anything. I grow up to pay him back a thousand times! Brother ... don't like him, just like me, okay? "

"I only have an elder brother, and my elder brother only has me. We are the brothers who broke the bones and tendons. The same blood bleeds on our body ..."

The child couldn't help it anymore, holding Xie Tingyue tightly and crying.

Xie Tingyue sighed, hugged her brother, and patted her back gently.

At the end of the corridor, Chu Mu sat in a wheelchair and stood with Qin Ping.

"Master, Madam seems to ... know everything."

Unlike Chang Sui's surprise, Chu Mu's mood was stable, just like a smile on his face: "Mrs. Cong Rui, Xiao Zizi tried to lie to him, it was a hundred years earlier."

Qin Ping glanced at the master.

Keep it steady, don't be surprised, don't be surprised, what's going on in your laughter with pride?

He reminded: "Mrs. knew that the little boy brought the knife and did not stop him from approaching the master."

Chu Mu smiled: "He knows Xiaozi will not do it."