Chapter 12: Don't bully my brother!

Start from the beginning

He wasn't stupid, his brother suddenly got married, the house became sky-high, the annoying woman was locked up, and Mother Luo came back, explaining what was self-evident.

This is my brother's own business!

Xie Tingyue's eyebrows were warm and her voice was firm: "My brother is justified in doing this. He is not sad, he won't be hurt, and nothing will happen."

"Can-" The child was a little anxious, but also embarrassed to directly worry, marrying someone else's house, no matter the woman or man, wouldn't the days be comfortable! After hesitating for a long time, he asked a question, "Is that surname Chu dead, and my brother will go home?"

Xie Tingyue bounced his brother's forehead: "This is not something you should worry about, eat well, read well, eh?"

Xie Tingxing covered his head: "I'm grown up, my brother can't bully me as a child!"

"Okay, you're grown up," Xie Tingyue smiled. "The grown up Xie's little son, how about sending you home?"

Xie Tingxing held his back, coughed, and gave him a secret look: "Little boy doesn't want to go home, he wants to go to your house for dinner."

Xie Tingyue paused.

Xie Tingxing's sharp little tiger teeth lighted up: "No? The Chu family didn't even let the little sister-in-law eat at home?"

What a break! Also advertised that he has rules!

Throw it away!

No matter how tough the child is, he still has a bit of guts, like a paper tiger. In the final analysis, he is worried about his brother and wants to see where his brother lives.

Xie Tingyue relented for a while, holding his brother's hand: "Okay, let Chu Mu invite you to dinner today."

...

Little sister-in-law came to the door, and Chu Mu, who was a 'brother', naturally wanted to accompany him.

The two met each other, looking at each other's eyes, feeling dissatisfied and so on.

Xie Tingxing was very dissatisfied with the sick seedling in a wheelchair. She was thin and white. She was not ordinary and had good-looking skin. She was white and pale, and she had a pale lip color. This person was not far away from seeing the king. Laugh as soon as you meet, laugh, but also elegant gentleman has a temperament, in fact, it is fake, just pretend! He even called his brother to help him pour water on his clothes and cover the blankets-you are just sick and not dead. Would you like to drink water and pour yourself? Are the clothes messy and blind? Afraid of cold, don't know if you need more blankets! You have to be around to get happy around you, right?

naive! bored!

The child's eyes were round.

Chu Mu was more restrained. Eyes glanced at the brother's holding hand, glanced at Xie Tingyue's unabashed petting smile, and the child had possessive and provocative actions, and knew how good the relationship between the two was.

It 's a pity that the child is not a good tiger. He blushes at Xie Tingyue's various coquettish blushes. His round eyes are soft and soft. As soon as Xie Tingyue turns around, the round eyes immediately become leopard eyes, and the small eyebrows are hung high. Coming face to face, he sent a fight directly.

This is not the poor puppies abandoned at all, this is a little wolf with little fangs!

Chu Mu's smile is warm and elegant, and a gentleman is like a bamboo. Except for some very special angles, some meaningful meanings are revealed, but other times are perfect.