Chapter 9: Step down you

Start from the beginning

Lin's heart laughed.

What you want is you mess! How can she show her ability without chaos, and how can she regret asking her to come out without chaos?

Xie Tingyue smiled slightly. He couldn't make Lin's wish: "Does the father remember Mother Luo?"

"Luo?" Xie Liang prepared for a moment.

Xie Tingyue: "The mother's company room is stable and capable, and has an extraordinary origin. After the death of the mother, in the past few years the new wife has not been here, she is in charge of her family and never made a mistake."

Xie Liangbei immediately remembered that there was such a person!

The original Gan is a real noble girl with an extraordinary education. He would not have been cheaper if something had happened at home. The mother Luo heard that she came out of the palace because she was offended by the nobles. It was not decent. She never mentioned the past, and others could only guess one or two.

Thinking of the past, Xie Liangbei could not help but sigh. The original wife Gan was the man's coveted wife, Sesuk, virtuousness, and jealousy. He never worried about family matters. Alas ... Looking at the current Lin's family, he is more angry, gentleness is gentle, charming is charming, less dignified, and it 's always a problem.

Accounts are always unclear.

He did not suspect that Lin was quietly moving his money in his pockets. He just felt that Lin was not good enough. He was often pitted and didn't want to be taken lightly. Still a little distressed.

It's not the same when you change to Mother Luo.

Ms. Luo is capable enough, and this kind of thing is unlikely to happen. If it happens, she is the subordinate and he is the master. You can punish as much as you want. You don't need to worry at all.

Thinking about this, Xie Liangbei blossomed in his heart, and felt that his son was very promising, and all said that his heart was in peace!

"Okay, just do it!"

Lin's silver teeth bit his blood.

I really didn't see it, this cheap seed was hidden deep enough! This is waiting early, expecting her reaction?

No, Ms. Luo is too difficult to deal with. She spent a few years. If it were not for a series of calculations, and calculated the two low-quality lives together, she would not get the housekeeper. But even if she puts down her strength and used her methods, she finally only made the old lady ill, and had to go to Zhuangzi to raise her body, but she couldn't die directly!

Does this man have to come back?

"Mother Luo is an old man in the middle of the house and has experience. It is most suitable to give this feed, but she is old and has suffered a serious illness before. She can't support her in the house. She can only rest in the mountains. I ca n't support it, it 's not known if I can come back ... "Lin looked at Xie Liangbei." Master is kind and ca n't be tired if she is tired. "

Xie Liangbei really hesitated.

He's not afraid of dying, he's afraid of his bad reputation.

Xie Tingyue smiled: "Women do n't worry, Mother Luo, I brought it."

Lin's blood stalk in the throat, almost did not spray!

stupid! So stupid!

She couldn't help but scold herself, this cheap seed suddenly opened up, ready to do enough, dug up the pit and waited for her to jump, since Mother Luo was mentioned, of course Mother Luo could come! How could she be so busy and ignore this stubble!