Chapter 6: Recognize pro-waves

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh? What kind of thing?" Chu Mu's eyes were raised and her smile was deeper.

Xie Tingyue blushed, was he pitted!

Chu Mu: "The wife is really looking forward to it."

Xie Tingyue: "I'm not! I don't!"

While he retorted toughly (weakly), he was surprised in his heart. This kind of issue involving men's self-esteem is not usually discussed by patients like Chu Mu, right?

After one life experience, he was quite sure that Chu Mu was really sick, and was very sick, not far from death, not pretending, how strong should he be, to be so light and light?

At this moment, Xie Tingyue clearly understood that everyone felt that Chu Mu was pitiful, and his body was indeed seriously ill, but he himself did not need this mercy.

He is just an ordinary person.

Just want to be an ordinary person.

Xie Tingyue was inexplicably sad, and continued to bow her head and die.

"But I can only say sorry to my wife. Today, my husband is very tired and physically weak. This week's ceremony, I can only change it."

The moment the button was unbuttoned, Chu Muxiu extended his fingers and held Xie Tingyue's hand: "I hope my wife will understand."

Because his hand was pulled farther and farther away from him, Xie Tingyue even suspected that the other party would kiss in the next second!

Frightened, he quickly shook his hands, threw out his coat, and pressed Chu Mu into the quilt: "It's not early, let's sleep!"

Pressing the other person into the quilt and wrapping himself, he undressed himself into the quilt quite quickly--

Your own quilt.

Then turn your back to Chu Mu, adjust your breathing, and go to sleep as fast as possible!

It's so scary ... everything just was so scary, he's afraid he's not dreaming!

The young master who died of a serious illness in the Chu family, everyone evaluated meekness and gentleness, and the young master with a gentleman's style turned out to be a shameless hooligan!

Why is the other person so interested in himself?

Xie Tingyue felt that his last life was too white, and his head did not grow into gold at all.

...

The day after the wedding, it was agreed that the tea would be admired by tea.

Because of Chu Mu's physical condition, everyone knew that it would be impossible to round the room, so there was no fun about the new wife. The whole process was well-formed, not lively, and not rigid. Everyone gave face.

The guys are busy, and they leave after the process. The oldest lady in the family, Li Shi, is here, and Su Shi, the longest daughter of the family, and Sun Shi, the second daughter-in-law of the management, naturally accompany him around. Xie Tingyue and Chu Mu are the protagonists. It is not good to ask to leave without speaking.

The five masters were soon left in the main hall.

Sun is very enthusiastic, always talking about topics and talking with Xie Tingyue, 'I 've had a good night 's sleep', 'Kokang I 've eaten this morning', 'come home to adapt,'... and asked a basket of similar words.

In the end, I put down a big □□: "My nephew-in-law adapts so well, I finally feel relieved! At this stall in the family, I have a long time to occupy the nest, and I should abdicate and let Xian, wait for the next time I'll send the right card to you, and I will give it to you in this house! "