Chapter 4: Roadblocker

Start from the beginning

Guess, it's a pity.

Based on that 'cost theory', he determined that the other party was not in the pool. Now that his reputation is not obvious, he will certainly be able to fly into the sky and be matched with a paralyzed parade.

It's a pity that I should kindly stop: "If the second son Xie Er is in trouble, I may help you."

Now that Xie Tingyue is well prepared to establish a person, of course, he will not change because of a stranger who does n't know the roots. Immediately, "Why did the granddaughter Qi make this statement? Since I am married to Brother Chu, I am sincere and sincere. How can it be difficult to go where I want to go? The wind and snow are cold. If the son is unwell, it is better to say less. "

"This choice is inconsistent with your" cost theory. "Qi Wenhai narrowed his eyes." You should know that in the future, he is not the best choice. "

After saying this, Qi Wenhai thought that he was too sharp, which might lead to misunderstanding, and he immediately remedied it: "There is a way to have white hair like new, and to cover it as usual. Although my brother and Xie met with each other and had no leading edge, but a few words already At the first sight, my heart was so excited that I really wanted to make a friend Xie Xie, and I hope Xie Xie would not think too much. "

Xie Tingyue laughed: "You can be married, not do business. When you do business with good words, you must be married first. Besides--" His voice was long, eyes narrowed, and he smiled like a sly cat. " How do you know that he is not my best choice? Without in-depth contact and understanding, casually evaluate the definition, but the businessman is taboo. "

Qi Wenhai was shocked.

This remark is like hammering the drum with a heavy hammer and making a sound!

It surprised him twice in a short period of time.

Even more pity.

"Do you really stop thinking about it?" Qi Wenhai frowned with anxiety. He hurriedly stopped Xie Tingyuan. It was not because he didn't know, but he was really anxious.

Xie Tingyue sighed: "Sorry, I'm really anxious, I don't have time to chat with Brother Qi."

After speaking, he bypassed Qi Wenhai and continued to move forward.

Qi Wenhai had to sigh: "You have such deep roots for him, does he know?"

"Do not bother with your son."

A clear and clear voice like Songtao Mountain Spring was sent by the snow, it was Chu Mu!

Xie Tingyue's eyes widened, and Chu Chuchu came! Out of the doctor's hall next to Doctor Ling!

Why is he here?

Is it ... I was sent to the doctor after my last fainting, and it was here?

Across the wall, Qi Wenhai heard just now, did Chu Mu also hear it?

Xie Tingyue was a little dumbfounded, stingy, didn't stand firmly on his feet, stepped on a stone as he walked forward, and staggered.

Chu Mu Xiu's palm stretched out, and steadily caught his hand.

Xie Tingyue felt afterwards that Chu Mu had a large and powerful hand. Generally, people with long hands will not be short. Chu Mu has been sitting in a wheelchair because of his illness, but it is a little overlooked.

"Hurry up."

Wen Runsheng sounded in his ear, Xie Tingyue asked subconsciously: "Huh?"

Chu Mu smiled: "My hand."