Chapter 3: Catastrophe & beaker

Start from the beginning

Waves are waves. The way of waves is not the same as saying good! And the person facing him was not him, but his newlywed husband!

The strong man's eyes are yin and yin, and the hair on the mole on the lip will be scooped down.

This sale seems a bit wrong. What should I do and not do it?

He hesitated.

Gaze lingered on Xie Tingyue's shoulders, waist and hips, long legs, and then look at the increasingly delicate and white face against the red coat, like a beautiful jade, hooking people to touch, want to touch ... The strong man spit into the palm of his hand, Wipe your palms and dry!

Anyway, the money has been collected, it is better to follow up and see if it can be done. If you can take advantage of it, you can do it for nothing.

It's not his fault that the dish is bad, the rabbit didn't make it | Chun, it's because the buyer is not ready!

The mole mole's eyes were full of lust, and he rubbed to keep up.

I saw the little white rabbit in a red robe ran a few steps, and stopped, as if blinded by snow, and couldn't find her husband's direction. He paused for a moment, and randomly chose a direction to continue.

Moles and strong men are about to laugh out loud, yes, this is the direction, little baby, just run to the end of the alley, no one saw it, it just happened!

He was too inattentive, too attentive, and didn't notice at all, not far behind him, and fell a tail-Brother Dong.

Choosing this direction was planned by Xie Tingyue.

The time is too tight, he has no time to investigate or to do more. He can only find a way to change the results about himself.

This chaos has existed in my life, and Chu Mu has fainted like today, and has no worries about his life. This time, he can definitely survive it!

I said sorry in my heart. Xie Tingyue trot and entered a shop very fast.

This is a cloth store, the dowry of the deceased grandmother Gan.

Gan left a will before leaving. The dowry was divided into two, one for him and one for Xie Tingxing, but Xie Tingyue always felt that Gan had given him all his mother's love. These things should be his brother's. Yes, then this will, he kept it quietly, and did not let anyone know. Because the younger brother is still young, all the dowry shops are kept by him and delivered in the future.

The shopkeeper's surname Liu is Liu Yuanshan. He chose this shop because he was the shopkeeper of Liu.

In the last life, he was stubbornly calculated by Lin's. Gan's dowry was not saved at all. Of course, this shop is also. Lin took the dowry, was not good at business, and sold the shop. The shopkeeper of Liu couldn't use Lin's actions, and because the signed book was the annual lease, he immediately came out of the silver, started a new stove, and started a small business himself.

Liu Yuanshan likes to do business very much. He has devoted himself to studying hard. He has made achievements. Unfortunately, his vision is limited.

Xie Tingyue thinks this person is available.

"I've seen Master Er."

Liu Yuanshan bowed his arms and said something vain.

He received a message from Brother Dong yesterday. Of course, what the master and son told him was of course to be done, but when the second master married, how could he have time to come to him? Hearing the movement outside, it's even more virtual. Second Master has arranged ahead of time. Isn't it all ...