Chapter 1: Inevitable big wedding

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Because of Chu Mu's illness, the condition of the Chu family was so low that they would not be willing to welcome a sexually promiscuous person into the door. This marriage was naturally broken.

He could not marry Chu Mu, and his reputation also plummeted. Chu Liangbei was furious and took away the dowry shop of Gan's in his hand and let Lin's take care of it. No matter how hard he tried and how he reasoned, no one was on his side. Can only watch the delivery of the dowry list.

Regardless of the trouble, Xie Tingxing jumped up and down for him, and fell into Lin's way, suddenly fell into the water, became seriously ill, and then went like this ...

"Xinger ..."

Thinking of my brother, Xie Tingyue couldn't help moistening his eyes. Now he has an urge to run to the academy.

Xing Tingxing is alive! Things I never dreamed of in my life!

Unfortunately not.

Don't say that today's dense palace looks like a cage, he can't help him escape, let's just say that the crisis is now, he must get through in order to have more opportunities in the future!

Xie Tingxing is young and impulsive. I do n't know if the marriage is uncomfortable or uncomfortable. When it goes well, he will talk to his brother.

The key question is, how do you live now?

It was so hard to be born again, why didn't you come back a few days early, but the day before you got married, there was nothing to prepare!

When he reached up against the couch, he stood up, and was suddenly stung.

Looking down, Xie Tingyue saw a book.

"Great Power Economy"

The edge of the page is covered with light yellow, the cover is pure blue, and the four-character iron painting silver hook seems to be full of magnificent mountains and rivers.

Xie Tingyue's eyelashes suddenly fluttered.

In the last time of his last life, only this book was with him, he read it countless times ...

It works!

Suddenly thought of the direction of a node that can be moved, Xie Tingyue held the book in her arms, her eyes rippled with confidence.

"Come here!"

Soon, footsteps came from outside the corridor, and a strong little cricket walked in: "Second Master."

Xie Tingyue looked at the little sister and smiled: "I recognize you, your name is Dong Dong, and you are the nephew of the grandmother."

Brother Dong was a little excited: "Master still remembers young?"

"When I was a kid, it was my grandma who played with me. You were slightly older than two years old and you would never go crazy with us, either staring at a rockery or a corner of a tree branch. I know that you are worried that the two of us are not proportionate. , Hurt yourself. "

"Master ..." Dong Dong forced to choke. "It's difficult. You have to hold on. Master Star has enough staff. The young people promise to serve well. You won't break a little oil skin. Master, you will stay young to wait for you Come on! "

After speaking, he made a splash and knelt down.

Xie Tingyue hurried.

At this time in his last life, he felt what kind of demon Lin was making, and was very uneasy. He arranged all the people who could be trusted to Xie Tingxing. Lin didn't react at that time, he didn't figure it out, and later realized that Lin should be very satisfied with his cooperation, because in this way, she had just completed her plan.

Send everyone around, don't you become blind and deaf, and don't know what's ahead?

Now she has ordered death and brought people back to him, but it is only to temporarily appease one or two, and if she dies, she will die tomorrow. Nothing can go wrong today!

Stupid, he is so stupid!

Fortunately, back.

Xie Tingyue took a deep breath, this time, he did not surname Xie without killing Lin!

"Brother Dong, help me do a few things." He looked at Brother Dong solemnly. "This family, I can only trust you."

Brother Dong feels that today 's young master is very different. Obviously he has energy and spirit, and he is not so discouraged. It is good to have fighting spirit.

"Just tell me!"

His unbelieving trust in his eyes and his crisp response made Xie Tingyue in a good mood and narrowed his eyes with a smile: "Come with ears."

After a short whisper and face-to-face talk, Dongge Surong said, "Go ahead and do it for the younger, please wait for the master!"

Brother Dong was blown out like a wind. Xie Tingyue sat at the table, filled a cup of cool tea, and calmly thought about what happened next.

First of all, it was my brother. He remembered the day when the accident happened. As long as the relationship was well established, he would pay attention to that day before and let his brother go to the water.

The second is the sweet soup that was put on the table shortly after. You can't drink it, but you must move it to let others know that he used it.

In the end, the most important thing is that he wants to marry, let this matter go smoothly, Chu Mu ... want to marry?