10

sarah: i am here!

Chewie: ......

Sarah's POV)(Point Of View)

I race out of my car, the cop right by me, Chewie! i yell. I shove open the barn doors, i find chewie laying down in her stall, Buckeye and milly are in stalls next to her, Lily, Sunny, Champ, Cloud, And my other rabbits are in the many hutches, My dogs and cats are everywhere, Ash is painking is his stall. But i don't care. Chewie! i yell again. I grab a leadrope, and adtach it to her halter. get up girl, please get up! Chewie, with my help stands, And i lead her out of her stall. walking her in cirlces. The vet shows up 5 minutes later, she takes one look at Chewie, and fires Questions at me. How old is she? Whats her name? Has she had colic before? 23, Chewie, No. are my anawaers. will she be okay? i ask. Lizzy looks me in the eye. I don't know. we can put her down, or there is an expensive surgey. But she might not make it. its up to you. Save her, please! i tell lizzy. okay, i will do my best. lizzy gives chewie a shot and loads her up into the trailer. i will call with the rezults, she says. okay, i say. and Chewie and Lizzy are gone. Now i have the cop to deal with. you know, she says. i will just leave you be. hope your horse lives. thanks i say. and shes gone. 

Lily: What happend? i chewie alright?

Champ: What the-

Sunny: Chewie dear, anwars us!

Jenga(Mountian Cur dog): Chewie!

Frank(mix/mutt dog): Chewie come back!

Cloud: tell us what happend human!

Milly: Yes please!

Buckeye: Calm down ash!

Ash: how can i? she carriys my foal!

Sunny: What?

Cloud:What?

Lily: Wow!

Sarah: Chewie has colic, she will go though a surghy, when/if she comes back you will be gental with her, okay? and ash, She might lose the foal. just saying.

With that i turned of my phone and went to bed. 

Lily: mom, when can i have kits?

Smoky(Black/gray Cat): Chewie was/is  so nice!

Milly: Chewie is nice! she will come back to us, i know it!

Ash: oh no oh no!

Milly: calm down ash, Both her and the foal will be fine.

Ash: they better!

Smoky: Honey, Want to catch some mice?

Honey(Yellow/golden cat): yes dear.

Leaf(kitten): Can i come to daddy?

Smoky: no little one.

Leaf: Aww,