Chapter Thirty: Uraria

Uraria, 5/20/15, 8:16 PM

Vandal Savage had turned into something more than his usual dark self.  Robin ran over to Aqualad in the large area where the Monolith used to be.

"What's our plan?"  Robin asked as Savage laughed and spread out his arms.

"I AM THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD!  I AM A GOD!"  Savage screamed holding his fists up high.

"I don't know...Savage is stronger than any of us and he just took out three of the greatest heroes in the world in mere seconds."  Aqualad replied his eyes fixated on Savage.

"Hey guys!  Savage's goons are mostly all down!  But what do we do about him?"  Kid Flash asked speeding up next to Robin.

"That's the big problem here."  Robin replied raising his fists as Savage turned towards them, "We're going to need everyone!"

Savage raised a hand towards the three young heroes and grinned.

"TIME TO DIE!"  Savage yelled blasting a beam of dark energy towards them, but a lighter power intercepted the attack.

"FATE SHALL INTERVENE!"  Doctor Fate called out flying in front of the young heroes, "I'll hold him off as long as possible!"  Fate yelled to the heroes, "We must stop him!"

Robin glanced over as Beastboy stood up above the Brain.  He sped over to them.

"What's the plan guys?"  He asked morphing into his human form.

Blue Beetle, Damage, Stargirl, Wildebeast, Superboy, and Wondergirl all ran over as well.

"The rest of the League is ready!"  Miss Martian yelled flying over.

"We have to help Starfire!"  Cyborg yelled carrying her over.

Robin's eyes widened as he remembered Starfire's fatal wounds.

"Starfire!"  He yelled running over to Cyborg, "We have to help her!"

Beastboy ran over as well as Doctor Fate shielded them from Savage.

"First we need to find cover!"  Aqualad yelled leading the team away and behind the ramp.  The rest of the League was gathered as well with Captain Atom yelling orders.  He looked over seeing the younger team rung over.

"Team!  Find cover!  We're about to attack Savage in a coordinated assault!  You all need to find cover in case it goes south!  You are Earth's last hope if the Justice League fails!"  Captain Atom yelled flying into the air and going towards Savage along with the rest of the League.

"Team stay here!"  Black Canary yelled running by, "I'll be here soon!  But they need me!"

"We need to heal Starfire!"  Cyborg yelled setting her down on the ground.

"She got stabbed and shot."  Robin reported as Aqualad ran up to her.

"What are we going to do to help her?"  Beastboy asked looking up at Aqualad.  Robin stared at Aqualad as he knelt by her side.  He was silent as he examined her wounds and status.

"We are too late."  Aqualad sighed, "Her wounds have run too deep.  I'm afraid Starfire cannot be healed by my own magic and any other ways would risk ending her life sooner or risk the life of the healer."

"NO!"  Cyborg yelled putting her head in his arms, "We have to save her!  Aqualad please!"

"I'm sorry Cyborg."  Aqualad sighed, "She's gone."

"NO!  NO!  NO!"  Robin pleaded, "We can't!  She...We...!"

"I'm sorry Dick."  Aqualad looked at him in the eyes, "She's-"