UA Survival Exercise

{Fox:

WARNING:

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

"-" = Speaking

"-" = Signing/Sign language

'-' = Thinking

"-" = Telepathy

Here you all go.

That's all!}
_________________
Dekuverse: UA Survival Game

"The name pretty much gives it away. That's all I'm saying." I say before pressing play.
________________

Both Hero Course classes are told to go to the Assembly hall. When I get there I sit off to myself instead of with my group of friends like I usually would. I watch as Principal Nezu clears his throat before speaking.

"I have decided to have you all do an exercise that will last a week. Each of you will be placed in different areas in the woods away from each other. When you are all dismissed to you homeroom so your teachers will give out a paper with the rules on it. When you are dropped off at your appointed location you will be given a list of tasks you have to do that individually has points. Everyday until the end of the exercise you will will be visited by one of Ectoplasms clones to give you a list of tasks for that day. You will also be given a bracelet that will be connected to our observation room. It will tell us if you need to be taken out of the exercise. You will also be given a backpack of necessary items for you to use. The exercise will start Monday."

We are all dismissed to go t our classrooms. Aizawa Sensei passes out the rules paper to the Survival Exercise before dismissing us for the rest of the day meaning we all head back to the dorms. Once there I immediately heads to my room and reads over the rules.
______________

"So it's similar to the UA Civil War game one that we saw two parts of." Nezu summerizes.

"Yup. Just instead of it being Heroes Vs. Villains it's you against the wilderness."
______________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Survival Exercise Rules:

1️⃣ You can not for any reason uless it is in case you see someone is hurt and needs attention, you do not leave your assigned zone. (Your zone will be marked with tape the same color as the backpack you are given whe you are taken to your zone.)

2️⃣ You are allowed to help others. However, you are not allowed to purposfully sabotage them.

3️⃣ When making a fire make sure that it is out of some how contained to keep from spreading.

4️⃣ You are allowed to bring six things with you of your choosing but you cannot change anything when it's time to leave.

5️⃣ You can ask the Support Course to help you with things but weapons.

[___________________________________________________________]

When I'm done I look up many things and writes them down in a notebook that I will be bringing with me. I also draw pictures of what I'll be looking at or will encounter. When I'm done with that I to the Support Course and asks Mei if she can make me a set of canisters that I can boil things in and compact and make one. I also ask he to make a bed roll that is slightly weighted with an attached pillow and blanket that is big enough to fit two people comfortably and keep them warm. I also requested that it be able to roll up like a sleeping bag. The next things I ask her to make is a pair of dark green coveralls with a detachable hood, socks, and a pair of steal toed combat lace up boots. All three with the ability to keep me warm or cool depending on the weather while also being water and fire proof. I also tell her that they can't have unnecessary technology that has to be charged since I'll be outside for a week. Before I leave I tell her to make two of everything but dark purple and that she can take her time on the purple set.