Sewn 2

{Fox:

WARNING:

ALL MIGHT BEING A HOMOPHOBIC AND TRANSPHOBIC ASS!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

"-" = Speaking

"-" = Signing/Sign language

'-' = Thinking

"-" = Telepathy

That's all!}
________________________
Dimension Name: Sewn 2

"Yay! It's back!" Many of them yells.

"Yup. All of you should remember what this one is about so I'm just going to go ahead and play it."
_________

"Wait, you called Mr. Aizawa dad and Izukus last name is Aizawa how does that work?" One of the boys asks.

"We are both adopted by dad. Neither one of us is related to each other only by adoption. Izuku took his last name while I kept my own." Shinso says making them nod.

"Why is he mute?"

"That is not for me to answer." He says rolling his eyes.

"He'll tell you when he wants to. If he wants to." Shinso says making everyone groan in annoyance except for a select few.

"Stop being so fucking selfish. Damn, if he doesn't want to say he doesn't have to. If you're just going to bug him leave him alone."

"Thank you." I sign to Shinso who looks to me.

He smiles slightly at me in return.

"You two are gross." Says a grape head.

"Who are you to say anything? The entire time you've been out here you've done nothing but try and sexually harass, assault the girls." Shinso growls making the grape head cower behind a yellow haired male with a lightning bolt in it.

"How do you know that?" The grape head accuses.

"Cameras you dumbass." Shinso says pointing up indicating to all of the surrounding cameras in the area.

"So that means you both saw everything?" The spiky red head asks.

"Yup."

"Then why didn't you both come back?" The invisible girl asks.

"We were talking with Nezu." Shinso deadpans.

"It's Principal Nezu." The blue haired boy with glasses while doing chopping arm movements.

"Nezu, let's us call him by his name since we've known him for a long time. I call him Sensei when I have my analysis training." I sign making sure that Shinso is looking in my direction.

"What did he say?" Asks the robot manneristic male.

"He said that Nezu allows the two of us to call him by his name since we have known him for a while now. Izuku calls him Sensei when the two are doing his analysis training." Shinso says repeating what I had said.