Stuck Out On Purge Night

{Fox: this is sorta rewritten. I kept all of what I had before but edited out some things so that's about it.

WARNING:

LITTLE BIT OF BLOOD AND DEATH, FEMALE BAKUGO, FEMALE SHINSO, TRANS (MALE TO FEMALE) DENKI, MALE JIROU, AND ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE FORGOTTEN!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

"-" = Speaking

"-" = Signing/Sign language

'-' = Thinking

"-" = Telepathy

That's all!

anyways enjoy.}
________________________
Dimension Name: Stuck Out On Purge Night

"Huh?" Many of the students say.

"I'm sorry but you kids have to go back to the play room."

"Awe." The four say pouting.

I let them say bye to everyone for now before they head to the play room.

"Ok, here is why I sent the kids to the play room. This one is gruesome. Where  I am from there is a series of movies called The Purge. In the movies the government in the United States is called NFFA. It means New Founding Fathers Of America or something like that. I totally didn't forget what the A meant. Heh heh. *sweatdrops.* Anyways, in the first movie it was just a test to see if they should really consider doing the whole purge thing. The event lasts twelve hours so it starts at like eight at night and ends at seven in the morning. During the event everything is legal including murder. At the end of the test to the government it was a success while to those who didn't want it to happen to begin with hoped that it didn't. The whole reason it was a success was because the president had the person who was had thought of it in the first place killed because she found out the real reason as to why he wanted the test to work out. The reason being is Population Control."
________

The Founding fathers did an analysis of many of the psychotic inmates at the maximum prison; Hades. It's a prison that they built under the ocean in the Earth. Barely anyone can get in and no one has ever gotten out. Only workers who are allowed to leave. The analysis they did on the inmates made them come up with an idea. The idea of a purge night. Once a year on the same day. All crime including murder is allowed. Bombs level ten and up are illegal. Anyone who doesn't want to participate has to barricade where they live to keep themselves and their family safe.

This idea was issued the year I moved here from Japan. The news of this made me question why we moved here in the first place. But the good thing is the first time it was issued it was a test to see how it went. After it was done and was cleared and said to have went well they issued that once a year on the same day that it had first been issued.

The first country wide purge I went back home to stay with my mom for a couple of days so I wasn't in the country. That next year I didn't do that since I was busy with school and the job that I had at the time. An hour before the purge commenced I was kicked out of my apartment. Good thing was that I knew how to use guns, knives, and other weapons. I knew how to protect myself if need be.

I found a place to hide but I had to keep moving spots because of situations since nowhere is safe. You aren't even safe in your own home on this night. Even if you aren't participating.