Revenge: UA Civil War Game Part 2

{Fox: I try to make these as in the middle length as I can but that doesn't really work out well for me some times so you're going to have to bare having some long ass Izuverse chapters.

WARNING:

!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

"-" = Speaking

"-" = Signing/Sign language

'-' = Thinking

"-" = Telepathy

Here you all go.

That's all!}
_________________
Dekuverse: Revenge: UA Civil War Game 2

"Yes! It's back!" Kirishima pumps a fist in the air happily as Tetsutetsu does the same thing.

"My bloods pumping thinking about what might happen." Denki says excitedly.

"Do you want to go back home?" I ask Vizu who shakes his head no gaining the attention of some others.

"Do you have a headache or something?" I question.

"Headache, it just hit me all of a sudden." He says making me nod.

"Here." I say handing him something that will help after manifesting it along with a bottle of water.

"What did you give him?" Recovery Girl asks.

"Something used universally that helps with that. It only helps with headaches and migraines because that's what it was made for. It's called Nuromed." I answer making her nod.

"Let's get into this dimension. I'm sure you all have been waiting on it." I say before starting the universe.
____________

After being informed about the Civil War game exercise and going over everything that needed to be discussed the Villain side has done the most progress. The Hero side has done some preparations but mostly underestimating the numbers and the members as well. The also don't know everyone in the Villain groups since Class E, Shiggy, Dabi, and Toga apparently left the meeting room soon after I did the day everyone was told about the exercise. I can understand why they did that though so I'm not complaining about it. After being given the rules my group went through them like a fine toothed comb while the Hero team just glanced at them once or twice before doing something else. They didn't even pay attention to the narrative that was given to them. They have to act the art not pretend that this exercise is just a game exercise. I know that I planned this so that I can get back at the rest of my class and some of class B but this will show what they will act when they are real Heros.

At last minute a thought comes to me before rushing looking up and at Nezu who is typing away on his computer.

"Nezu Sensei, I just had a thought and wanted to know what you think." I say making him stop and looks at me.

"What is it?"

"I was thinking instead of letting the parents watch the exercise on tv like the rest of everyone else since we also decided that at last minute as well. I was wondering if the parents of all of class A and B can come observe their kids while the exercise is in progress as an observer. We don't tell anyone except my group. I want their parents to know what they have done. We can tell their parents everything and why the exercise was made in the first place."