Papa Deku

{Fox:

WARNING:

SLIGHT CHEATING TODOROKI!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

"-" = Speaking

"-" = Signing/Sign language

'-' = Thinking

"-" = Telepathy

This one hurt me to write.

That's all!}

________________________
Dimension Name: Papa Deku

"Papa Deku!" Many screech making the kids cover their ears.

"Yes, that's the name of this universe." I say

"What's it about?" Nezu asks.

"Kota and Eri were both saved by Izu at different times but in the end the both of them think of Izu as a father figure. After saving Katsuma and Mahoro, Izu takes care of them since their father didn't make it from the Villian attack he was the focal point of. Eri, Katsuma, and Mahoro stay at the dorms while Kota lives with Mandalay but often visits Izu at the dorms."

"The real question is if the kids actually see Izu as an actual father figure." Mina teases the blushing Midoriya.

Everyone's eyes then shifts to the four kids who seem to be embarrassed.

"Do you see Deku as a father figure?" Mandalay asks slowly.

"I mean I know I do but I can't say the same for the other three." Kota says fidgeting with his fingers.

"We do to even though we still have our dad." Katsuma and Mahoro says at the same time.

"What about you Eri?" Aizawa asks.

"Well... Yes, I do even though I look at you the same way. Lemillion, I see you as a big brother. I hope I didn't upset either one of you." She says making many of the students, teachers, and Pro Heros coo at how cute she is.

"None of us are mad about your answers kids. We just wanted to know how far your view of Deku went." Mina says making others nod their heads in agreement.

"Alright, let's get on to the universe." I say tapping play.
____________________
Midoriya's POV

After saving Katsuma and Mahoro, they wanted me to become their parental figure so they came with us. So now they live in the UA dorms with me. I was moved to a floor that has no one staying on it since I'm looking after three kids. Nezu mentioned a couple of days ago that he's getting a house made so that we can be there instead of at the dorm.

Now, I'm sitting in class waiting for the end of the to come so that I can get to Katsuma and Mahoro since Eri lives with Aizawa Sensei and Kota lives with Mandalay. I know that all of them would like to be around me more often like a father figure should be but I can't help the fact that I have school. I have offered to stop my schooling person and just do online courses but the requests have all been turned down.

"PAPA!!" I hear Eri, Kota, Katsuma, and Mahoro all yell as the door flys open.

The three of them comes running into the room over to my desk. They all immediately hug me well not Kota, he just stands off to the side trying to act cool like he doesn't want to hug me. He acts like Kacchan, who is the same way, a tsundere.