Five Nights At Freddy's: Sister Location

{Fox:

WARNING:

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

"-" = Speaking

"-" = Signing/Sign language

'-' = Thinking

"-" = Telepathy

Here you all go.

That's all!}
_________________
Dekuverse: Five Nights At Freddy's: Sister Location

"Ok, before this one begins. You see the name? That is a game, franchise in my dimension that many people love and are addicted to, myself included. It has a lot of lore with it and the timelines are all over the place if you're not paying attention. There is a movie that come out and it is absolutely amazing. But anyways, the lore of it is mostly revolved around the Afton family and the Emily's. Mostly the Aftons because of William and his son Michael. I'm not going to go through all of the lore and the games. Just know that there are animatronics, jealousy, and a lot of death. Especially, death of children. This is why the kids are not in here." I say before pressing play.
____________

"Izuku..... Izuku..... Izuku, sweetie where are you?" A concerned Inko calls looking around the pizzeria for her fluffy green haired son everywhere.

The other parents look at her worried and even helps in the effort to look for the boy. Soon a security guard and a few staff ask he what happened or what is wrong?

"My son is missing. I can't find him anywhere. He is the only one in our family that I have left after his father left us." She says breaking down even more.

The security guard looks at her uneasily as she continues to cry not knowing how to console her.

"We will find your son. Maybe he wondered into one of the back rooms by accident and got lost." One of the waitresses offers.

"We'll go look." A waiter says making the waitress that had spoken nods in agreement as Inko still cries in worry.
______________

"That damn security guard knows something." Bakugo grumbles.

Some of them look at me for clues.

"Don't look at me. I haven't been to nor have I seen this universe. I don't even have notes on it." I say after taking Tsukauchi's quirk away from him so that he doesn't know that I just lied.

'Can't tell them that I almost died in this universe either.'

Vizu looks at me with skeptical eyes.

"Stop looking at me like that. You of all people know that I'm lying."

"You almost died there." He points out.

"Yes, I know that. I was there. They don't need to know that though. Not to mention that was at a earlier time..." I end making him go all pouty.

I shake my head at him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Izuku and Inko, you are both living in the US. Specifically Hurricane, Utah. I only know this because that's the only place it has ever been. In the games from what I remember."
____________

The two that had spoken to Inko walks towards the back rooms and searches for Izuku. One of them opens a door to a room to see one of the knew animatronics on the ground with a pool of blood surrounding it. They immediately make their way over to it and opens the hatch to see the boy inside barely breathing. One of them takes out their phone and calls for an ambulance. They then call the other person that was still looking. Once she gets to the room she lets out a loud gasp covering her mouth.