Feline Heart

{Fox: @fuck-this-username this count as Experimented Izuku? If not then that's fine I can write another. But any who I hope you all like it.

WARNING:
Panic attack, flashbacks, things being put in Izu and Aizawa's bodies

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

"-" = Speaking

"-" = Signing/Sign language

'-' = Thinking

"-" = Telepathy

Here you all go.

That's all!}
_________________
Dekuverse: Feline Heart

"Ok, in this Dekuverse... I'm not sure if I should tell or not."

"You can just tell them that the kids can't come in here at the beginning because of something happening." I hear Abyss say.

"I thought you were with Torment?"

"I was then they wanted to go torment people for the hell of it." She says shrugging, I chuckle.

"Aizawa and Izu has a quirk that is the same. No, they are not related by no means. You can have the same quirk and not be related. It's like how someone in a different country can look like you and have no connection to you whatsoever. But anyways the two of them were kidnapped by a science organization and were tortured till the day that they are saved."
____________

Dad and I have been enduring this torture for years. Dad has been here since he was twenty. I.... I have been here since I was two. I only know this because dad overheard one of our tormentors say my name and age when they brought me in.

Dad isn't my actual dad obviously but he is the only familiar, loving figure in my life. He's better than having no one at all. I am currently ten or at least I believe I am.
______________

"Why were the two kidnapped?" Hawks asks.

"I don't know the details on why or how Aizawa was kidnapped. Izuku was kidnapped because his father had been working for the organization and had up and left without saying a word. They had thought kidnapping Izuku would gain his attention but it made him hide from them even more. Inko, she informed authorities that Izuku was missing and told them that she didn't know what Hisashi was and didn't know where he worked because he never told her which led the police to a dead end but they never stopped searching for him or Aizawa. Everything I tell you all on these are from the notes that come with it. That's why so many have essay long details that I tell you."

"That's how you know so much." AFO comments.

"Not just because of that but also I have seen some of these and may or may not have, you know forgotten shit so that's why the notes are here."

"So those are notes that you made some time ago but had forgotten about it?" Dabi asks.

"You are correct."
__________

The chains around my wrists are taken off before I am dragged to the torture lab where I am placed on a metal table with straps and small slit down the middle. Dad is placed on the other side and is strapped down along with me. The two of us manage to hold each other's hands for comfort.