Deku and Nezu's Spy

{Fox:

WARNING:

NOTHING THAT I KNOW AS OF RIGHT NOW
OTHER THAN I CHANGED IZUKUS PERSONALITY A BIT!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

"-" = Speaking

"-" = Signing/Sign language

'-' = Thinking

"-" = Telepathy

That's all!}

________________________
Dimension Name: Deku and Nezu's Spy

"I am not going to read the description because I don't want to spoil it but the kids can come back in. One minute let me go check on them." I say before snapping my fingers before disappearing.

I come back with all four children who go and hugs Izuku before sitting in their seats.

"Nezu, Aizawa, Izuku, and Kaminari, I need to talk to you right quick." I say before snapping my fingers and teleporting the five of us to the panic room.

"So this one shows Denki obviously my question is do you want me to remove everyone's memory of it afterwards since the traitor is in the room? Or do you want me to just freeze the traitor and lets everyone else see it?"

"Freeze the traitor. It would help find out who the traitor is." Nezu says making me nod.

I snap my fingers teleporting the five us back to the screen room. I freeze the traitors thinking making him able to interact but not able to comment on the video.

"Nezu, the traitors mind is frozen and won't be able to say anything on the dimension and won't remember anything from the video technically he is watching something different in his head."

"Alright."
_________

Izuku's POV

Nezu called me to the office but when I got there he was already talking to someone so I waited till they finished. I don't think they meant to leave the door cracked. I didn't mean to hear but it's hard not to when the door is slightly open and when I have nothing else to do.

I would go through my notebooks and write more analysis, theories, and analyze whether the things I had down would work.

"Kaminari, we have already done a sweep. What do you mean we need to do another?"

"Well, I mean I had overheard a conversation Midoriya and the rest of Dekusquad talking and he said that if the traitor were anticipating a sweep they would hold off on planting anything on the first few days. He said the traitor would try and keep a low profile for obvious reasons."

"Are we sure that Midoriya isn't the traitor?" I hear someone ask.

'I don't have the time to be the traitor. Plus, what makes you think I want to betray everyone I know? You, sir...................... are a dumbass.' {Fox: I swear I have heard this somewhere and I have no clue where I heard it from.}
_______