𝐷𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠

𝑂𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡

She couldn't quite explain it.

It wasn't something simple enough for her to fully grasp, but it was there. It was a feeling of great pleasure that surged through her body in waves

She still couldn't understand it in full. Even as she laid beside this woman in bed, her mind couldn't fathom how real this attraction was becoming.

The subtle brush of those hands, or the feeling of those slow breaths against her neck. Her body heats as softly, words are whispered into her ear.

Look at me.

Speak to me.

Kiss me.

These soft demands. The gentle orders. They felt so innocent, brushing against her heated flesh and washing over her. She always complied. She never felt the need to turn away, to tell her lover no, to grow shy from the feelings brewing within.

But this specific moment she did.

The moon had risen over the two women, their soft, curved fingers tangled under white sheets. From the outside looking in, they were hot. Two naked goddesses, looking to be smothered in oil under the midnight glow. Something that seemed to be an after effect of their long, eventful night.

The dark haired woman laid somewhat peacefully in her lover's arms. Squirming every now and again from the churning in her stomach.

She woke at the touch of a hand on her hip. She felt those lips on her shoulder, softly exploring. She could feel the heat of her lover's body against her back, fingers pressing deeply into her curves.

Finally she rolled over to face the blonde, her arms going around her neck, those hands on her back, moving to grab her ass.

"Good morning," she whispered, a blush cascading over her cheeks as she watched those bright eyes gaze into her own.

"Good morning, beautiful," the woman replied. The blonde smiled, watching her the succubus shyly return the grin. It was a strange sight, her woman was never shy, but she understood. "We did a lot of things we've never experienced last night, baby. Are you sure you're okay?" She asked quietly, knowing the reasoning behind her wife's timidity.

"Yes... I promise," her stomach churned again. Those eyes, damn those eyes. "Bey..." she stopped herself and it became silent again.

She loved the silent moments, the moments when the angel would look deep into her eyes as she gently brushed her hair from her face, the way she looked at her with such tender, loving care. But what she craved even more, she craved the moments when those honey eyes would pierce her soul, the eyes of a ravenous animal seeking to devour its prey.

She craved the way those gentle hands gripped her tightly and she could feel the force of her love and desire. It was at this moment she truly felt accepted. "Baby," she spoke quietly under whispered breaths as her mind was whisked to a faraway place. She didn't really have much to say. The older woman simply curled up against her blonde counterpart and sighed in contempt. "You make me so happy. I've never been happier in all of my life... and I've lived many. You've just changed that for me." She mumbled, her eyes closing.

Beyoncé grinned, "you're so beautiful." She pressed her lips to Onika's forehead, lingering for only a moment.

Both women, so focused on one another hadn't yet noticed the shadow moving slowly within the room.

Beyoncé placed a gentle kiss upon Onika's lips before she slipped away, checking the time and climbing out of bed. "I should start getting ready for the day, you remember I still have to check in with my mom and then I'll meet with you at the hospital." She came around to Onika's side and kissed her again.