𝐴 𝑀𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒

𝑂𝑛𝑖𝑘𝑎

"Hmm, baby? What is it that you want me to do?" I purred to the young man laying before me. Touching his face gently, brushing his full lips with the tips of my fingers. My thighs wrapped around him as I whisper the things he wants to hear in his ear.

I had to force myself to think of something else as I slid down on him and let him enter me. I thought of my favorite books, movies, my home, my siblings. I even thought of my mother's smile when I tell her how many I drained this week.

I ignored his moans, his hands. I was happy I wore my veil tonight, masking my tears made me feel better. It also helps these men and their fantasies.

I gripped his broad shoulders, shaking at the feeling of him throbbing inside me. He was thrusting his hips hard into me and soon enough filling me to the brim with his essence.

I absorbed it. Quickly removing my body from his and disappearing into the shadows. I needed a shower, with bleach. I want this feeling off of me. There were marks this time, only indicating that I did my job well and she'd be proud of me.

That's all that mattered to me.

Once I made it home the first thing I did was take photos of the marks on my ruby colored flesh. I then took a shower to rid the sweat and sex from my body, in the process turning my skin back to the lovely caramel brown that is my human form.

When I was sure I was clean I turned off the shower and grabbed my towel, drying off before wrapping it around my body and walking out. I rolled my eyes at the presence I felt, already knowing who I was.

"What are you doing hiding in the dark, Robbie?"

I heard her kiss her teeth before stepping out of the darkness and sitting on my bed, laughing.

"I'll never get used to you being able to do that." She smiled, eyeing me but I ignored it.

Robyn and I had a history of hookups that still continue on to the very day. She was my first female experience after something extremely unpleasant happened to me and ever since we've been inseparable. She's like my best 'demon' friend... that I fuck.

"Don't look at me like that. I've had enough for tonight." I sighed, opening my drawer and grabbing underwear and a big shirt to sleep in. I dropped my towel and put the items on before hanging the towel up and going over to her. Rih pulled me to straddle her and I did so effortlessly. "It hurt?" She grazed her fingers over the Succubus symbol tattooed to my thigh.

I hissed, flinching and resting my face in the crook of her neck. "I can't believe she did this to me." I sucked in a breath to stop myself from crying, knowing she would find out and call me weak.